Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Truth about Training Exp and Gains?

sizesurge

I am wondering if there is any truth to the amount time you have trained affects your gains?

This is why I ask, I have a buddy that has MAYBE trained for 6 months in his entire life!!!!!!!
He is 24 now and he just finshed a cycle about 4 weeks ago.(WHICH I ADVISED HIM NOT TO DO !!!!!!)

His Cycle:
500mg/wk SUS-250 wks-1-8
30mg/day D-bol wks 1-4

Before Cycle: 6ft, 160lbs, 12% Bodyfat

THIS F#@$ING BASTARD Ended up gaining 35lbs and has kept 25lbs so far!!!!!!! And what pisses me off even more is that he is BRAGGING about it and saying I told you so!

After Cycle: 6ft, 190lbs, 10% Bodyfat

I Have been training hard and eating clean for 2 years now and am only 6ft, 180lbs, 10% Bodyfat.(No Juice):(

I FEEL Like smashing his head in with a 50lb dumbbell!!!

SORRY BROS! JUST NEEDED TO VENT :mad:

P.S : Is there any hope for me!:

That kind of this pisses me off as well bud, you are not alone LOL I have alot of friends that want to juice or some who even take juice and they don't even work out. None of them have a clue what the hell they are doing either, they just want a get big fast plan. They will only end up screwing themselfs up in the end.

M18

see ur friend is the guy who after words will talk down about roids cause he lost all of his gains and strength.......who will wind up better in the end?

Top Bottom