Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

TRIBEX-500 and methoxy-7 GOOD COMBONATION?

RIZZO

I have just started using those two products for about a month now along with nitro tech and cell tech and I have seen very good gains.I workout 3 days then take a one day rest and continue the cycle.Monday:chest/triceps tues"back/biceps wed:shoulders thurs/rest fri:legs/cardio I also do an intense ab workout every other day and try to run 3 miles 2x a week.Please give me some feedback on the supplements and the workout. THANKS RIZZO:D

Forget the methoxy. Its not worth it. You'll have to take super high does for it to work. It's not worth it. Save your money and but some more protein or androspray. Your work out seems good. Hey do you feel like your being weighted down when you run while your on the creatine? I hated the extra water weight I was holding when I was on it.

Well, the tribex probably is a great placebo supplement, or better suited for someone over the age of 40, or someone coming off androgens. Otherwise, your wasting your money like i once did.
Methoxy products I've NEVER heard any good feedback from, but I can't speak for them because I never tried any. Save your money for some quality protein. The celltech contains creatine, that's probably why you noticed some gains.

tribex is the shit... was on it really loaded me up for my girl if ya know what i mean. Their androspray is 10x better than the Methoxy.. Usually when people start taking all of this shit, they up the protein in their diet, triain harder etc. so they are going to get results either way... only sad thing is people think the supplements they were taking really worked which it prolly wasn't the case.

Don't forget that nitro-tech contains creatine too. I wonder if the reason that some find the nitro/cell-tech combination so effective is the obscene amount of creatine they are ingesting. Maybe the answer lays in the quantity and not quality. That also could explain the ridiculous water weight.

Top Bottom