Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

To:Mr X and CKD Experts

sizesurge

Hello there,

I was wondering if it's possible to be in ketosis after 1.5 days?

I used a ketostix 20 minutes ago and it was in the medium range! :confused:

Stats: 180lbs, 6ft, 15%bodyfat

This is my daily plan:

7:00 - ECA
7:30 - 8:15 - Cardio
8:30 - Meal 1 - 3slices bacon, 4 whole eggs
11:00 - ECA
11:30- Meal 2 - protein shake, 3tbsp Flax
2:00 - Meal 3 - 2oz. Lean beef, 6 slices bacon
5:00 - Meal 4 - protein shake, 3 tbsp Flax

Totals- 1632cal, 122g Pro, 126g Fat, 4 Carb

Note:

I plan on staying in ketosis for 2 weeks and carbing up the following weekend then shifting the next week into the regular 6days ketosis and 1day carbup

How should I change my nutrient profile: %Fat, %carbs, %protein when coming off this diet?:confused:

Great job. In fact, it's possible and very feasible. I am thinking you followed an almost 1:1 model for achieving Ketosis, which is great. Yes, the faster you get into Ketosis, the better.

You should try to go on a 50/20/30 for at least 10-14, after CKD, for this will ensure proper insulin response and no fat gain. Later, you can up the carbs to 50/30/20 and run that for a while. (protein/carbs/fat)

P.S. not everyone gets into Ketosis with the 1:1 ratios, some people do and some don't. I have worked with people that used the 1:1 (fat/protein) and it took them 4 days to get into Ketosis. So, you can see that your bodily chemistry and genetics have a lot to do with it.

Mr.X :cool:

Top Bottom