StickFigure
New member
This thread is completely dedicated to Peanutbutter & Jelly, crackers, and pizza!!
that is all!
that is all!
Subzeero said:is it just me or peanut butter gives you acne? Someone please clarify. No offence intended towards peanut butter.
ceasar989 said:So we can now lock this unjustfully?

there highway robbery.StickFigure said:The new Pizza Hut Twisted Crust Pizza is pretty kickin too!
StickFigure said:This thread is completely dedicated to Peanutbutter & Jelly, crackers, and pizza!!
that is all!
Cata1yst said:I'm struck with irony as I just viewed the thread attacking EF's slogan "the most controversial site on the net"... have to concur
StickFigure said:Hey! How much more contraversial can it get than PB&J, crackers, and pizza??
StickFigure said:Let's talk crackers for a while.
Animal crackers are good but I like something with some substance! The Garlic Triscuit is the bomb!!
Cata1yst said:Whoa whoa hold it right there, I'm a Wheat Thin type of guy... you have something against Wheat Thins motherfucker?????
My family ate weird shit with peanut butter. My mother ate peanut butter & banananananana's. My Grandfather ste peanut butter & onions.
mrhoon said:BY hidngod
My mom did the PB & br. sugar, my dad still does PB & onions. I fckn love pb!
During experimentation I found PB and pickles are also tasty.

StickFigure said:No bro! I love Wheat Thins! It's just that the Triscuit has girth to it! When you eat one, you really KNOW your eating something! The Wheat Thin, as good as it is, is more like a snack and it is almost mandatory to add somethng to it like cheese or salami.

IvanOffelitch said:Peanut butter: to dip celery in.
Crackers: Ritz, or plain ol' saltines with a slice of american cheese and a lil' hunk of sweet pickle on top.
Shup.
You eat `em how you like `em, I'll eat `em how I like `em.
Pizza: Thin crust, light on the sauce, ham, pepperoni, sausage (Italian, NOT that damned breakfast sausage), black & green olives, bananananana peppers and extra cheeeeeese.
gotmilk said:When's the thread about the Wendy's Super Salad bar?

StickFigure said:Sorry, RADAR didn't mention Wendy's. Since this thread is dedicated to him, if he gives the OK, let it fly.![]()
RADAR said:Yeah! But no posting prices!!!!!![]()
Yummm! Yummm!
RADAR

bullett said:Yum, yum, peanut butter on pussy, my fav...
This page contains mature content. By continuing, you confirm you are over 18 and agree to our TOS and User Agreement.
Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below 














