Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

To honor RADAR's request in the "Now I'm Pissed" thread...

is it just me or peanut butter gives you acne? Someone please clarify. No offence intended towards peanut butter.
 
Subzeero said:
is it just me or peanut butter gives you acne? Someone please clarify. No offence intended towards peanut butter.

Doesn't happen to me now and I couldn't tell you if it did as a kid. I was the acne kid. Everything gave me acne.

Now, certain pizzas look like acne!
 
yes
 
I think we need to get back to the topic at hand people!

PB&J on White Wonder Bread is the best PB&J experience on the market!
 
StickFigure said:
This thread is completely dedicated to Peanutbutter & Jelly, crackers, and pizza!!

that is all!

I'm struck with irony as I just viewed the thread attacking EF's slogan "the most controversial site on the net"... have to concur
 
Cata1yst said:
I'm struck with irony as I just viewed the thread attacking EF's slogan "the most controversial site on the net"... have to concur

Hey! How much more contraversial can it get than PB&J, crackers, and pizza??
 
StickFigure said:
Let's talk crackers for a while.

Animal crackers are good but I like something with some substance! The Garlic Triscuit is the bomb!!

Whoa whoa hold it right there, I'm a Wheat Thin type of guy... you have something against Wheat Thins motherfucker?????
 
My family ate weird shit with peanut butter. My mother ate peanut butter & banananananana's. My Grandfather ste peanut butter & onions.
My Dad got me hooked on peanut butter, brown sugar & ketchup when I was a teen. Probably why I'm diabetic today.
BTW, peanut butter makes my blood glucose go up, up, up.
 
Cata1yst said:
Whoa whoa hold it right there, I'm a Wheat Thin type of guy... you have something against Wheat Thins motherfucker?????

No bro! I love Wheat Thins! It's just that the Triscuit has girth to it! When you eat one, you really KNOW your eating something! The Wheat Thin, as good as it is, is more like a snack and it is almost mandatory to add somethng to it like cheese or salami.
 
BY hidngod
My family ate weird shit with peanut butter. My mother ate peanut butter & banananananana's. My Grandfather ste peanut butter & onions.

My mom did the PB & br. sugar, my dad still does PB & onions. I fckn love pb!
During experimentation I found PB and pickles are also tasty.
 
just ate some ledo's pizza
 
mrhoon said:
BY hidngod


My mom did the PB & br. sugar, my dad still does PB & onions. I fckn love pb!
During experimentation I found PB and pickles are also tasty.

I'll give you the PB& pickles but PB& onions???:heks::sick: That's just wrong!

And hidngod, PB with brown sugar and KETCHUP???? That's nasty! I ain't ever heard of nothin' like that!

Now PB& Honey, PB& Banannas, PB & butter and jelly toasted, PB& chocolate sprinkles.......now that's good stuff!

The Dutch have a product called Hachelchas or something like that. That on buttered bread is the bomb!
 
StickFigure said:
No bro! I love Wheat Thins! It's just that the Triscuit has girth to it! When you eat one, you really KNOW your eating something! The Wheat Thin, as good as it is, is more like a snack and it is almost mandatory to add somethng to it like cheese or salami.

He knows. Yup. MMMM hmmmmm.

Speakin of salami, I think I might go rub one out.
 
Peanut butter: to dip celery in. :chomp:





Crackers: Ritz, or plain ol' saltines with a slice of american cheese and a lil' hunk of sweet pickle on top.








Shup.












You eat `em how you like `em, I'll eat `em how I like `em.






Pizza: Thin crust, light on the sauce, ham, pepperoni, sausage (Italian, NOT that damned breakfast sausage), black & green olives, bananananana peppers and extra cheeeeeese.
 
IvanOffelitch said:
Peanut butter: to dip celery in. :chomp:

Crackers: Ritz, or plain ol' saltines with a slice of american cheese and a lil' hunk of sweet pickle on top.

Shup.

You eat `em how you like `em, I'll eat `em how I like `em.

Pizza: Thin crust, light on the sauce, ham, pepperoni, sausage (Italian, NOT that damned breakfast sausage), black & green olives, bananananana peppers and extra cheeeeeese.

Ants on a Log is a great tasting pick me up!

I don't really care for sweet pickles but I'm all for the dill.

Typically I prefer Deep Pan crust for my pizza.

But it's all good!
 
StickFigure said:
Sorry, RADAR didn't mention Wendy's. Since this thread is dedicated to him, if he gives the OK, let it fly. :chomp:



Yeah! But no posting prices!!!!! ;)



Yummm! Yummm!
RADAR
 
Top Bottom