Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

To Eat Clean or To Not Eat Clean?

Do you eat clean while on bulking cycles?

• While on bulking cycles I find it better to eat clean so that I won't have to lose all the extra fat

Votes: 7 31.8%
  • While on bulking cycles I use the "see food method" and eat anything and everything.

Votes: 3 13.6%
  • I use an in between method. I eat all the clean cals. first and get the rest with the see food meth

Votes: 12 54.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Eat everything short of total shit food like twinkies, and other garbage with absolutely no nutritional value. I'd eat a lot of steak, hamburger, etc.... anything with a lot of protein is fair game IMO.

This is probably going to be what I end up doing for the next 16 weeks then I will go back to a strict diet using NYC, ECA, Clen, and maybe even Bromo.

Would you guys consider a gallon of 2% Milk a day clean?

for me a gallon of 2% Milk would be not so very clean. That is actually a lot of fat. 1 gallon would be something like 3.7-3.8liters of milk right. 2% per Liter is 20g fat(100g = 2g fat if it's 2% - 1000g = 1 liter = 20g fat). 20g times 3.7-3.8 and you have something like 75grams of fat, not the good fats either. I would go with skim milk, low fat like 0.1% or 0.5%. Or why not just drink less of it, use water and add extra proteinpowder.

It depends on your genetics... I have to eat clean while Im bulking because If I dont I get lot of fat but when I bulk really clean I can get huge with minimun fat gain. Sometimes I go crazy on PB like 4 tbsp a day but I dont think thats too bad if u are bulking up

I don't think it hurts to eat BS foods like cheesecake or ice cream as long as you limit the amount, and space it out from your other meals. It can be a great way to get your fat allowance if you are lazy. Otherwise, I just eat clean.

IMO and many pros I say as long as you are eating 300-500grams of protien a day, eat everything and anything else you want. Its all about calories, but the protien needs to be up there.

Bulking is just that, bulking. You will gain far more strenght by gaining the weight then you will if you try and stay lean.

Just my opinion.

As of now I have no desire to compete! I would be fine with 5'6" @ 195lbs with body fat around 15% year round. I have been told by a lot of people that after my first cycle I will probably have a little desire to compete. As of now, I just want to look semi big and good. I know there are a lot of pros that look like shit off season so therefore bulking for them is probably a little different then it will be for me. I really do not know how my body is going to react to the gear so I am thinking going in between will allow me to make smaller changes as needed. Good or Bad?

Top Bottom