Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

To cheat or not to cheat....

tripleV

That is the question.

I haven't been cheating really, no cheat day or meal or anything. Just have some lollipops here and there for some sugah! <I think Phem got me hooked when she spoke of that one day.>

I am too dedicated right now to even think of cheating. And I honestly think it may hinder progress, even one meal! Am i crazy?

Plus, i am kindof an addictive gal, whereby I probably wouldn't stop once I started cheatin'! And I would feel gross after and can't handle that, too easily down!

I am with you on this one also :) I feel like such a heel after I eat something that I shouldnt......I usually force myself to do 50 extra crunches or something when I am at the gym, and have ate some crap before.

If I start, on one little morsel, then usually my whole diet is shot that day. I find I am better off avoiding.......

Of course when that time of the month is lingering, that time is always my hardest. And my times are so screwy still, that its hard to know when that is!!!!:bawling:

im way to hard on myself to go throught he guiilt of something cheating....so i stuff a lollipop in my mouth and shut up!

I think "cheat days" are one more part of changing the mindset to support the lifestyle -- bb is one of the hardest sports because its not somethign you just go train for x hours per day --- your whole life style is "training". If you can "repackage" the idea of a cheat meal to something less negative -- like a "Carb loading meal" or something -- -the purpose is 1) to provide an outlet from the stress, sameness and boredom of eating the regular meals and 2) to "shock" your system with a carb spike or something.

Its good to maintain a clean strict diet, but you also need to include changes in the diet to keep your metabolism on its toes!

You don't to be "scared" of food but also don't let it run your life.

(DISCLAIMER: The above is easier said than done... but the concept is there :) )

Top Bottom