Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Tingles

ann

Seems my arms go numb easily, especially when my arms are raised over my head and at night while sleeping .Even while washing my hair, one of my fingers starts tingling, while raised up. I am taking 6 hydroxycut pills a day....and am on winny. Was curious to if someone new if possibly the numbness and tingling is due to maybe a elevated blood pressure???? Dont even know if I am asking that right----had it chked last week, and it was not abnormal, but curious if it is just keeping me jacked up so much?????? Does this question even make any sense to anyone:confused: Or, is my blood just boiling because of the friggin heat:)

yeah!?

my hands get really numb when i sleep on them too... i don't remember this ever being a problem before.. its been about 2 months or so (started before my cycle)... i have to try to remember not to sleep on 'em, or i wake up wondering where they are...

what's up with that?

You got me on that one :) Damn I hate that tho.....every darn morning, i have to wake up and shake my arms for like 5 minutes to get the blood moving. Is so annoying.....and I was truly hoping you were going to give me a good medical reason here---- I was waiting for your comment---and look what all you give me ---answering a question with a question ;) Now were both afflicted with the same thing.....damn:bawling: hee hee

Gosh...and all this time I was thinking that my arms felll asleep when I slept on them because I was close to or at 300lbs. Then you little ladies get on here and have the same problem? And I was proud of my problem:)

Ha ha...am glad to see that others have the same problem...but I do seem to notice it more when I'm either bulking or on AAS.

B True

Same here---have noticed it more so while on AS----see--there is something there :D Now I just need a medical explanation........:confused:

i don;t know b/c i get the tingling sensation when i sleep on my arms too. and sometimes i wake up with my leg or foot asleep. ouch!
also, if i am sitting at work for too long with my legs crossed, same thing happens.
:confused:

actually......just just got it this lunch hour.

I got TTOKKYO Stanazonal (winstrol) 10 mg tabs.

SO tonight .... i will be taking my stats and before cycle pics.

yipppeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I get the tingles too and I'm not on AS. I get them in my arms if I use a mouse or write at my desk too long. Sometimes both my arms fall completely asleep at night and I wake up and can't move either of my arms. Ever tried to get up with no arm movement?:mad: It's very difficult!!!

If there is something medical about that I'd like to know too!

Top Bottom