Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

This is training: Girl Training

lol, my mind? i could even think straight apart from "hallelujah, its almost over!"

yes!!

also google. i looked up each exercise and read up on it-the precautions, the directions, the training method. it was def interesting. and asking around your gym if you can manage it. i found out that 3 of the regulars there did this type of training in the past. so i had a demonstration of each exercise right before i did it. i'm sure they were laughing their ass off, but at that moment all i cared about was getting those gulps of air into my lungs.

gosh, i'm really out of shape

Girl, that's awesome! *hight five* :)

I'm doing them tomorrow morning too. gahhhhhhhhh

Did you do 50 all the way?

Girl, that's awesome! *hight five* :)

I'm doing them tomorrow morning too. gahhhhhhhhh

Did you do 50 all the way?

50?! i was dying at 30......
good luck! none of that for me tomorrow.
instead, i'm going to relax and have a slice of cake.:chomp:

50?! i was dying at 30......
good luck! none of that for me tomorrow.
instead, i'm going to relax and have a slice of cake.:chomp:

What?!?!?!? No cake for you missy :Chef:
30 is still really good. You should probably relax though. I'm taking off saturday, well I'll do some cardio. Go for a bike ride or something...

Hi Nangiggles!
Welcome aboard...

Of course you can do them :qt:

Let me know if this vid. is helpful

Wow, it's sweet how you think I can do that :biggrin: at 5'1 at 163 pounds I can do a lot more then I though I could but 50 of all of those just might kill me, many of you girls are in good shape and cant do full 50, I might end up comatose but I can try with a pathetic Filthy Five and work my way up :biggrin:

What?!?!?!? No cake for you missy :Chef:
30 is still really good. You should probably relax though. I'm taking off saturday, well I'll do some cardio. Go for a bike ride or something...

yeah, 30 def. did me in. i do some yoga to relax sometime....works awesome. great stress reliever.

lol, what?! i'm allowed to have a small slice of b-day cake.

Top Bottom