Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

This is training: Girl Training

alright ladies i'm gonna give this a try tomorrow morning. the thought of 50 burpees.....or even 20 of those....:p

okay reporting back and Jeezus! um that routine was crazy!! HIIT, what kind of understatement is that?! i thought i was going to die...

Did you time it?

yeah, the whole thing took me about 17 min(i definitely did more than 20 sec rests at times.) i didn't reach fifty for any of the exercises. my legs gave out on me during the end and my stomach was about to empty its contents right there on the spot. those jump tucks are no joke, especially when they come last!

this completely destroyed me. goodness!

yeah, the whole thing took me about 17 min(i definitely did more than 20 sec rests at times.) i didn't reach fifty for any of the exercises. my legs gave out on me during the end and my stomach was about to empty its contents right there on the spot. those jump tucks are no joke, especially when they come last!

this completely destroyed me. goodness!

You are very brave. Did you stay in the present moment during this or did your mind look to the future for happiness :)

OHH man you have to try them... :D

50 Box Jumps
50 Jumping Pull Ups
50 Kettlebell Swings
Walking Lunge 50 steps
50 Knees to Elbows
50 Push Press - 45lb bar
50 Back Extensions
50 Wall Ball Shots - 20lb ball
50 Burpees
50 Tuck Jumps

I could never do these... mostly because I don't know what most of them mean :p

If you are trying to view a video that says "no longer available" just go to the crossfit website and go into "exercise and demo's." You'll find them all there. They move them around all the time so sometimes the link is broken.

Enjoy...

You are very brave. Did you stay in the present moment during this or did your mind look to the future for happiness :)

lol, my mind? i could even think straight apart from "hallelujah, its almost over!"

Hell i don't know what half of them are. The youtubes are my friends :)

yes!!

also google. i looked up each exercise and read up on it-the precautions, the directions, the training method. it was def interesting. and asking around your gym if you can manage it. i found out that 3 of the regulars there did this type of training in the past. so i had a demonstration of each exercise right before i did it. i'm sure they were laughing their ass off, but at that moment all i cared about was getting those gulps of air into my lungs.

gosh, i'm really out of shape

Top Bottom