Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Things Commonly Done in the Squat Rack at My Gym

supersizeme

1. Barbell curls
2. Upright Rows at 100 miles per hour, faster is apparently better
3. Looking lost
4. Barbell curls
5. Talking on cell phone
6. Stretching hamstrings
7. Barbell curls
8. Not squats
9. Checking oneself out in mirror behind squat rack, checking out nonexistent guns
10. Quarter inch ROM Squats with 1 sewer lid per side, lots of grunting during the movement
11. Standing Overhead press
12. Thinking about maybe doing squats, nah I'll do barbell curls
13. Busting a bicep pose, then hitting the difficult 13 inch gun wifebeater tricep pose
14. Dancing to N'SYNC
15. Homework
16. Those shrugs where you completely rotate your shoulders during the movement and attempt to fuck your rotator cuffs right off your shoulders
17. Thinking, "damn this would be a good spot for another preacher curl stand"
18. Scratching head, wondering how one uses this equipment and how can my biceps and chest benefit from it.

Feel free to add anything that I missed!! :goof:

I did legs last night, and I had to wait like 15 minutes for the squat rack......this guy was doing some weird ass exercises. My gym has 3 benchs, 2 inclines, and a decline, a whole room full of machines, but only 1 squat rack....go figure.....

LOL - that is awesome.

yesterday was leg day for me and as I came into the gym I looked down (you come in at one level and then there are different floors, the weights are on the loest and largest level - track on the top, offices in the center) at the squat station where I knew I was going to be spending some time and sure enough, some jackass was there doing barbell curls with probably about 175 on there. by barbell burls I mean he was leaning forward, using his quads to bounce them up and then eventually the weight would hit his chest and he'd lean back. it looked like a decent back workout.
almost like a clean. or maybe the jerk. whichever.

fucker. then he wanted me to spot him for behind the neck presses in there - but that made more sense b/c they go rid o fthe normal equip for that.

I don't see many people squating more than 3 plates at my gym. There are more women that squat then guys. I like to start with 4 plates, and I always go parallel. There is this one black guy, who regularly squats reps with 5 plates to a side, and does it right. I have seen him bench 405 on incline x8reps. That is badass.

A midget at my gym uses the rack for his chin ups....

"18. Scratching head, wondering how one uses this equipment and how can my biceps and chest benefit from it. "

Now THAT was funny:FRlol:

Last week this dude rolls a flat bench inside it, adjusts the side bars and starts doing Bench. All of the other benches and Smith were taken. :bawling:

doing chinups on an olympic bar placed between the metal supports, even thought here is a perfectly good chinup bar 20 feet away:rolleyes:

that last one I don't have a probl with - if you want to use it and all other resources are being used, I'm fine with it.
it is when the other stuff is open and they are doing it that pisses me off.
or they are doing it and their form is so bad that would be better for them not to do it....

Top Bottom