Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The worst part of getting a raise....

beastboy

is that you're expected to do more. This sure does blow.....My manager is constantly asking me to take care of things.....I'm ready to give the raise back and go back to being a slacker.....

beastboy said:
is that you're expected to do more. This sure does blow.....My manager is constantly asking me to take care of things.....I'm ready to give the raise back and go back to being a slacker.....
Man, I could not agree more.

You guys have to get somewhat literate in the world of programming in order to take those bullshit task and turn them into push button life. Then don't tell anyone...that's the real key.

WODIN said:
You guys have to get somewhat literate in the world of programming in order to take those bullshit task and turn them into push button life. Then don't tell anyone...that's the real key.

Yeah, I know what you mean....I work with CAD systems and write allot of lisp routines and then don't share them with the others. That way I can speed up my designs, still slack, and still finsh sonner then the other engineers.

Are you a programmer??

WODIN said:

No Wodin works for elite, he is incharge of posting procedure. Someone has to make sure that link keeps working.

The more you know the more you do..

The more you make, the more that's Expected of you.
Just find easy ways to meet those new expectations.

Pap, Did you mean a once every 3 year review????
You only get reviews every 3 years ?

I get them like every Quarter and a Big one each year. What a pain that is...

Top Bottom