Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The Women On This Board are Fantasic

C

curgeo

I just wanted to write this to tell all of you women on here that you do a great job. I usually don't come over to elite much. I have a very cushy job as a moderator on Ulter's Anabolicfitness.net and it takes me a lot to post at other places because of all the BS that goes on. I hung out at the training board here for a little while and the same questions seem to get brought up all the time.

On a clue from Ulter, I ventured over here to see what he has been raving about and I am glad I did. This board reminds me of anafit a lot because all of you really go out of your way to help each other. There is a plethora of great information and really good questions and answers....not to mention it really seems you all care about one another. It is refreshing to say the least.

I am glad I came over here and if is cool with everybody that I am male (bunny officially said I was) I might be able to post a little here and there?

Honestly, you ladies really have a special board here.

Come on over anytime!!

I'm pretty new here and I have to agree with you 100%. These gals are really wonderful!!

B

Absolutely, C! Stop in anytime. Nelms could use the company! lol

I joined this board in September '05. I absolutely LOVE it here and have made some good friends with whom share my "obsessive" (as any mainstreamer would call it) hobby! :lmao:

I'd be lost without "my girls".....and guy or two! :)

CG!!! That is great man! You are more than welcome over here ... for the ladies that don't know, this man (yes a man) is VERY intellgent, smart & has some GREAT idea and informative posts...

Male... Never gonna let that one go eh?

You can always post pics for motivation too? I'm sure the other ladies would love it :)

You sure are welcome here!! :heart: And thanks for all the nice words!!

And I want a cushy job myself!!

I live in the Livonia area gymgurl.

If you are familair with the area, I train at the Gold's on Farmington and 8mile.

For pictures of our powerlifting team, check out www.midwestmuscle.org

Thank you all for the welcome and the nice words Bunny.

Whoa....now Joe's lookin' perdy dern sexy in that black boa!!!! Where the HELL did they find a BOA in a GYM!!!......well, I guess the caption does say...."don't ask" :lmao:

Top Bottom