Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

the scott herman diet program for women

stanzanRE4

Does anyone know how good this diet is for females I want to get it for my girl and at the official web your have to pay a membership, so i need some reviews before spending my money.

I train people for a living and I can't tell you the amount of 'fixer upper' clients I get because they followed some cookie cutter one size fits all diet program. Your diet program needs to be tailored to your age, lifestyle, body type, genetics, etc etc.

Let's say person A is a 200 pound male who is a labourer who is on his feet all day and is looking to build muscle.
Let's say person B is a 150 pound overweight female who has a desk job who is trying to loose fat.
Should their diets look the same? Of course not.

If you are going to pay money for a diet, I would hire a good coach to make you a diet program tailored to your individual body and goals.

Here is a good video for you to watch where I explain how to determine your calorie, carb, protein and fat requirements based on your goals. It'll give you a good starting point. http://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...s/nutrition-101-carbs-proteins-fat-46427.html

Don't waste your money on those fance diet programmes. It would be much better to just get her on carb cycling - this is a very effective diet that is very easy to follow, so it would be a good idea to hop on it. I especially like it because no foods are completely excluded from this program, so your body gets all the nutrients it needs.

There is no exact answer here. If the diet will put her in a caloric deficit and she is training then she will lose weight. It only comes down to if she will stick to it or not. Consistency is the most important thing.

Top Bottom