Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Testing lab to send gear

jumpmaster82

My long time trustworthy source has recently retired. I’ve found a new one, that seems good. But I want to have the gear tested before I spend a ton with them.
Does anyone know of a lab where I can have the gear tested to see exactly what it is, and what the dosage is? All help is appreciated.

My long time trustworthy source has recently retired. I’ve found a new one, that seems good. But I want to have the gear tested before I spend a ton with them.
Does anyone know of a lab where I can have the gear tested to see exactly what it is, and what the dosage is? All help is appreciated.
@jumpmaster82 you found a new one? but have you seen our approved sources above? those are the ones i trust

if you need to test gear , you not going to trust anything bro

tell us about your planned cycle, whats your cycle going to look like?

get your log started immediately let's see what you're made of
that's the only way we're going to be able to tell if your gear is good

get on the log asap
if you use trusted sources on here you are good to go

have you made a decision on which source you want to use?
They are all excellent already vetted and already tested so you don't have to worry about anything

LOG APPROVED - PLEASE POST A LOG

This thread/post was reviewed by our Medical Review board.

This thread/post/message was also fact checked by Steven Darwin, MD and our medical review board.

Full editorial process was followed, and please read our medical disclaimer, check our editorial process.

you are welcome to try different brands and have them all tested if you'd like but we've already done the work for you

Top Bottom