Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The All Natural PEANUT BUTTER DIET! by Mr.X

Clean said:
so is there any one else that has tried this diet? How much have you lost? Mr. X, does this diet help retain muscle or does it just concentrate on fat loss?

There are ppl. in this thread giving updates, read through it.

Mr.X

young guns
Amateur Bodybuilder

i was kinda confused when i originally wrote this. on a tdk, the carbs would be pre-workout. in your article, you mention that dextrose or maltodextrin would be the carb of choice. any other carbs that would also be acceptable - do they need to be high GI? they need to be high-GI, I only suggest liquid carbs like dextrose or malto - fructose is out of the question

say i'd eat the normal 3 meals (PB+whey), then a preworkout meal consisting of 30-40g carbs (10-12g/3 sets) and whey (eliminate the fat from this meal), then do the PB+whey for the last 2-3 meals of the day. so i'd just subtract the carb calories from my daily fat calories, and split the remaining fat calories over the other 5-6 meals i eat (not sure whether i'd want 6 or 7 meals a day)? it's up to you where you take away the caloris, so you can subtract from fat
and i would take in no carbs postworkout, correct? not sure what you're trying to ask- but if you're doing the ANPB diet there are NO carbs pw
and would i still refeed every 7 days?every 6 days, on 7th

sorry for the million and one questions. no problem

Mr.X

alright high GI it is pre-workout.

i meant doing a tdk variation of the ANPB diet i'd only add the high GI-carbs pre-workout, not post. but i read your tdk manual again and found the answer. no carbs postworkout.

got ya on the carb-up.

thanks for answerin all my ?'s Mr.X. now i just gotta figure out when to actually give this a try.

young guns said:
alright high GI it is pre-workout.

i meant doing a tdk variation of the ANPB diet i'd only add the high GI-carbs pre-workout, not post. but i read your tdk manual again and found the answer. no carbs postworkout.

got ya on the carb-up.

thanks for answerin all my ?'s Mr.X. now i just gotta figure out when to actually give this a try.

When you give it a shot, post up how you're doing w/ it.

Mr.X

this is my 6th day of the anpb diet!
Stats: 5'4, 143lbs, don't know bf% yet. I am going to get measured in the next day or so.
I tried it for a day right b4 thanksgiving, but I had a huge mental block. Decided to give it another try... here i am don't know if I can last 12wks though. :rolleyes:
I am wondering how you all are spacing the meals? After cardio, my 1st meal is not until 10 or 10:30. and by spacing the rest out about every 2 or 3 hours... I end up having a meal right b4 bed. Is this okay? I think it may be effecting my sleep as well. I'm interested in hearing any input. :D
Also, is it best to have pb right after lifting along w/protein? I always have protein right after though. just not sure how to time it all. thanks :)

how often should you adjust your numbers on this diet? For example if I lose 10 lbs, should I recalculate my calories?

Top Bottom