Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Thank you!

slat1

I just wanted to say thank you to all the ladies who have been posting in this forum.
A funny thing has happened. When ever I feel like ordering something for lunch I think about the dedication I see in here and it gets me to go make a salad with protein in it.
When I am tired and leaving work after a 10+ hour day I think about everyone elses struggles... kids, job, being married etc and it has helped me get to the gym to rehab my shoulder and my back.
If everyone keeps motivating the way they have been I may be back in shape by the summer! 17lbs down... 20 to go!:D

Awesome!

good job slat. I enjoy reading the female journals more than male. They just seem to exhibit a deeper level of commitment and focus once they decide on a goal. We men seem to be much more attention deficit at times. There's much to learn in here.

flash us a current pic of ur famous on elite 6/8 pak, slat! i KNOW it's visible by now. (no offense, 1b....)

flash us a current pic of ur famous on elite 6/8 pak, slat! i KNOW it's visible by now. (no offense, 1b....)

Its showing a little. Nothing to brag about at all. It will take solid work and commitment to get to where I want to be by the summer. Until then they stay under wraps! LOL

good job slat. I enjoy reading the female journals more than male. They just seem to exhibit a deeper level of commitment and focus once they decide on a goal. We men seem to be much more attention deficit at times. There's much to learn in here.

I Agree, I find the womens forum Awsome.....Rock on Ladies! (and Gents)

RADAR

Top Bottom