Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

sick of my physique being poor sarms options?

you do not want mk677 for your goals but beyond that, you must work on your diet and training discipline and consistency.. i can give you every layout and option to go with but if those are aspects are not dialed in then you will get nowhere fast...

for the best quality sarms check out https://umbrellalabs.is

1-12 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 Rad-140 (TESTOLONE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 Sr9009 (STENABOLIC) 30 mg day... 10 mg doses 4-5 hours apart
1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 n2guard

Mini pct 13-16

Clomid 50/25/25/25 OR Nolva 40/20/20/20
Gw-501516 20 mg day

Dylan’s gave you a great layout and an awesome company. But you really need to focus on your diet training and cardio

I’m getting tired of my poor physique and I would like to get it improved
I’m 33 years old and I have two children and ever since I got kids I’ve been out of shape and I struggled to get back into shape
it’s a combination of lack of motivation and also unable to get results when I do train although my diet is pretty good
I would like to get back under 200 pounds and get under fifteen percent body fat. I’m currently around 20%
besides GW, what else would work good for me? With nutrobal be smart?
get your diet locked in first

Diet comes first bro. Dylan hooked you up! Only use a forum approved sponsored source like Umbrella Labs. They are the best of the best in the SARMS game.

Top Bottom