Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Tender nipples and a lump

Excidium28 said:
He's used Deca every cycle, would you guys say that Deca could be part of the problem?
Excess prolactin combined with excess estrogen is a recipe for gyno. Deca can cause excess prolactin, while the test will cause the excess estrogen. It is my understanding (not 100% sure how accurate this is, however, so take it with a grain of salt) that prolactin will actually cause the nipple to secrete stuff (aka: if he squeezed his nipple [kinda like tryin to milk it (yes, I know that sounds gay)] and a drop [or a few drops] of a clear substance is secreted, then there is probably a prolactin issue [along with an estrogen issue too]). If no liquid, then it's prob just estrogen... either way, go with the letro.. :rainbow:

boston789 said:
Deca is a big part of the problem.

What AS should he stay away from if he is really sensitive to gyno?

Liquid oral is the same thing, I think his is 30mg/ml, so whats a recommended daily dose (mg)?

Excidium28 said:
What AS should he stay away from if he is really sensitive to gyno?

Liquid oral is the same thing, I think his is 30mg/ml, so whats a recommended daily dose (mg)?

Deca, NPP, Any type of tren...any nandrolone really...

boston789 said:
Deca, NPP, Any type of tren...any nandrolone really...

2.5mgs ed. Anyone else care to take a guess on how long to run that dose? I would say at least a couple weeks. If the lump begins to fade and the fat decreases, then I think you can back it up to 1.25 ed.

I was wondering when someone would notice cabaser was not on the list.

lil-swole said:
Excess prolactin combined with excess estrogen is a recipe for gyno. Deca can cause excess prolactin, while the test will cause the excess estrogen. It is my understanding (not 100% sure how accurate this is, however, so take it with a grain of salt) that prolactin will actually cause the nipple to secrete stuff (aka: if he squeezed his nipple [kinda like tryin to milk it (yes, I know that sounds gay)] and a drop [or a few drops] of a clear substance is secreted, then there is probably a prolactin issue [along with an estrogen issue too]). If no liquid, then it's prob just estrogen... either way, go with the letro.. :rainbow:

Top Bottom