Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Telling/Admitting to someone you have used gear - biggest mistake you will EVER make

technology_1

Now I see why bodybuilders deny it. It's the sort of information that absolutely should never, ever be shared with the public. You will get demonised and destroyed for it. You only tell others who have done it that you're on gear. For the love of god, do not tell anyone else.

I told someone today that I had tried gear - Halodrol - a prohormone. He has since gone quiet on me, and immediately judged me. Possibly going to tell others, and blow things out of proportion. He wanted to know, so I told him. Seems he didn't take it too well. My explanation was that I got far with my physique, and wanted to take things to the next level. I explained I'd reached my natural limit (around 185 at 5'9 and 8%) which is why I opted to try something out.

The fault was mine, it was because I actually did more than just tell him I used gear. I told him in fairly great detail, how gear works, etc and that I'd done a ton of research on it as well as prohormones before making the decision. Similarly to how we'd interact here on the forums.

He'd begun judging me well before I got that far of course.

He's a natty, and like most natties, they simply find gear usage on any level abhorent. As someone who has always been open to it and known about the extent to which it's being used, I didn't think there would be this much of an issue. But I guess you live and learn.

The basic principles are still very much in effect. Hard training, consistent diet - calorie surplus when bulking, calorie defict when cutting.

Why is it that people, especially people who are in the know about the fitness industry - are still so damn upset over knowing about gear? Why?

My advice to everyone: Just don't tell anyone about your usage. Ever. It's a lot worse if you actually look good as well. This is the one secret I can see why bodybuilders want to take to the grave with them. As soon as you admit it, you literally turn into a demon. There is nothing good that will ever come out of admitting it to anyone. I now see why I instinctively kept it to myself all these years (all the knowledge I had amassed from researching gear). This is the result of confiding in someone. There was nothing good that could have come of it so I shouldn't be so surprised really, but it does upset and bother me that someone now knows. And no amount of explaining how hard you need to work anyway on gear and all the stuff we all know is true will ever convince them that you're a disgusting steroid cheat. :/ Everytime they see your physique, it will be "all steroids" or a "steroid physique".

Some may have different experiences of telling others, but this is mine. Doesn't help that I am quite ripped either, as I used it for a cutting cycle. I naturally have low body fat, but it was more of a recomp more than anything. I can imagine to people it's "written all over me" as I've heard that term used before.

Any similar stories?

PS: Also makes it super awkward training in the gym after that. :/

Last edited:
Re: Telling/Admitting to someone you have used gear - biggest mistake you will EVER m

I wouldn't tell anyone anything that's none of their business, but I also wouldn't care what they thought either. And..You will get judged whether you tell them or not

Re: Telling/Admitting to someone you have used gear - biggest mistake you will EVER m

Well said. Just one person personally knows, that I tried SARM (not as "hard" as AAS, but an anabolic component, indeed). And this will be the one and only person.

Well said. Just one person personally knows, that I tried SARM (not as "hard" as AAS, but an anabolic component, indeed). And this will be the one and only person.

Do you feel better now?

I wouldn't tell anyone anything that's none of their business, but I also wouldn't care what they thought either. And..You will get judged whether you tell them or not

This is true..

There are other guys he would ask me if they were taking gear as well who had good physiques, but who I know for a fact were natural, and I defended them in good faith, only to be called a liar. So I guess even those guys are demonized..

I agree when you say you get judged anyway, but I just kind of thought, in my naivety I suppose, that I might be judged a lot less if I was just straight and gave him the truth (that's what they all complain about, right?). I guess I was wrong. He didn't even believe me when I told him the extent of my cycle experience was a prohormone..

Definitely a major red flag guys.

It won't be so much of an issue if you are not shredded or big, or look like you have tried something... which is hard because even small guys are considered to be on steroids sometimes. Like Justin Bieber if anyone remembers that whole shit storm.

I've been asked too many times to count, if I use steroids. I don't answer the question, because I cannot win with my answer. Nothing changes what people think of you. No matter my answer, I'm either labeled a liar or a cheater. There's one person in the world that I talk openly about my use to (other than on the forums), and that is my wife.

The emperor has no natty
The elephant in the room that hardly anyone will talk about is - almost everyone that looks fantastic, or is winning competitions is, or has been on something.
It like admitting you are an atheist in Saudi Arabia, it is rational, it is sane, it is sensible, it harms no one, but it is a severe heresy.
Almost everyone that is any good, is on gear., I have worked for all the major fitness clubs for decades, the PT sales process is simple - find a high pressure salesman or woman that has a great face, teach them some training bullshit (no one cares about or can even afford sophisticated training anyway) and put them on hella gear and lift hard so they look the part..

You don't even need to tell ppl once you get to a certain place it's just that obvious I'm constantly accused of being on roids and yeah I am but they don't actually know that it's just how ppl are

you never talk about fight club bro

you never talk about fight club bro

I still can't believe how badly I screwed up dude. It's like the elephant in the room you have to absolutely shut up about no matter what... But then again Jay Cutler admitted to it on video before so, I dunno man.

Top Bottom