Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Telling/Admitting to someone you have used gear - biggest mistake you will EVER make

Re: Telling/Admitting to someone you have used gear - biggest mistake you will EVER m

You''ll be surprised how misinformed even natties who are serious about the industry and nutrition/training are... many of them find satisfaction in looking the same more or less, year after year... but get upset when someone else does something about it.

I agree. They treat people who are known steroid takers as if they were Casey Anthony or something. It seems to bother them on a personal, moral level. The way I see it, if someone is willing to go to the length of taking steroids after significant effort grinding day in, day out naturally, they deserve respect. It isn't anybody's business what you do with your own body.

Re: Telling/Admitting to someone you have used gear - biggest mistake you will EVER m

I agree. They treat people who are known steroid takers as if they were Casey Anthony or something. It seems to bother them on a personal, moral level. The way I see it, if someone is willing to go to the length of taking steroids after significant effort grinding day in, day out naturally, they deserve respect. It isn't anybody's business what you do with your own body.

I'm literally living in an area surrounded by nothing but these people. It's like living in hell.

Now I see why bodybuilders deny it. It's the sort of information that absolutely should never, ever be shared with the public. You will get demonised and destroyed for it. You only tell others who have done it that you're on gear. For the love of god, do not tell anyone else.

I told someone today that I had tried gear - Halodrol - a prohormone. He has since gone quiet on me, and immediately judged me. Possibly going to tell others, and blow things out of proportion. He wanted to know, so I told him. Seems he didn't take it too well. My explanation was that I got far with my physique, and wanted to take things to the next level. I explained I'd reached my natural limit (around 185 at 5'9 and 8%) which is why I opted to try something out.

The fault was mine, it was because I actually did more than just tell him I used gear. I told him in fairly great detail, how gear works, etc and that I'd done a ton of research on it as well as prohormones before making the decision. Similarly to how we'd interact here on the forums.

He'd begun judging me well before I got that far of course.

He's a natty, and like most natties, they simply find gear usage on any level abhorent. As someone who has always been open to it and known about the extent to which it's being used, I didn't think there would be this much of an issue. But I guess you live and learn.

The basic principles are still very much in effect. Hard training, consistent diet - calorie surplus when bulking, calorie defict when cutting.

Why is it that people, especially people who are in the know about the fitness industry - are still so damn upset over knowing about gear? Why?

My advice to everyone: Just don't tell anyone about your usage. Ever. It's a lot worse if you actually look good as well. This is the one secret I can see why bodybuilders want to take to the grave with them. As soon as you admit it, you literally turn into a demon. There is nothing good that will ever come out of admitting it to anyone. I now see why I instinctively kept it to myself all these years (all the knowledge I had amassed from researching gear). This is the result of confiding in someone. There was nothing good that could have come of it so I shouldn't be so surprised really, but it does upset and bother me that someone now knows. And no amount of explaining how hard you need to work anyway on gear and all the stuff we all know is true will ever convince them that you're a disgusting steroid cheat. :/ Everytime they see your physique, it will be "all steroids" or a "steroid physique".

Some may have different experiences of telling others, but this is mine. Doesn't help that I am quite ripped either, as I used it for a cutting cycle. I naturally have low body fat, but it was more of a recomp more than anything. I can imagine to people it's "written all over me" as I've heard that term used before.

Any similar stories?

PS: Also makes it super awkward training in the gym after that. :/

Not similar, but quite fucked up. I had been dosing Test E 2-3gm. a month which made me feel like King Kong at 50. I get a letter saying that I have come in for the annual prostate examination. Blood and urine samples were taken and I thought nothing of it. Turns out that my prostate gland was in good shape even after 3 years of 2-3gm. of Test-E injections every month. I'm given a follow-up appointment to talk with an urologist about what was discovered which was nothing just a simple follow procedure they always do. I arrive at the doctor office, he begins to go over my blood test results and suddenly he stands and shouts in a loud voice, shit here come hospital police, "You're taking steroids aren't you?" There is no way that your testosterone level can be at that level unless you are taking steroids" >1500ng/dl. Nosy son of a bitch! I sat there not saying a word then he says, "You're probably sharing needles in the locker room". "This behavior can lead to AIDS" What an asshole! He continues with his lecture on steroids and how bad they are for the body.
Finally he calms down and tells that if I stop the steroids, he'd put me on TRT for life. Yeah right! I will have to stop cold turkey after being on 2-3gm. a month for 3 years. I'm going to crash and burn!!! I felt like pure hell washed over with shit!! 3 months of agonizing hell just to let the test level get as low as possible. I should have check the Internet for testosterone lowering food and drink, but my mind was clouded from something that felt like drug withdrawal and I knew you can't withdraw from Test. You just simply feel bad when the level gets really low. So I called the clinic and made my appointment. I went for my blood test and the results shocked the fuck out out me: 193ng/dl! No wonder that I was dragging my ass! Then a month later I get the letter to come in for my TRT injections at 200 e2wks and 300 e2wks. I had asked a different doctor to increase my dosage and told him that it's quite inconvenient for me to drive all the way down here for just one shot, allow me to do home injections. So I began the home injections and had my blood tested every 45 days about 3 times I think and then they stopped asking me to in for blood drawing, Hell no more blood drawing, time to get back on the train! For 5 straight years not a peep out of my doctors about my elevated Test levels until January, 14, 2014. I was told by my PCP that TRT is to be discontinued until I see the urologist and the endocrinologist to discuss my test levels.
I refused all appointments to see them because I didn't want to admit the usage. Even though that fucking doctor wrote in my medical records: :The patient has an usually high test reading for his age group and I'm suspecting that the patient is using anabolic steroids" The motherfucker! I hoped that know would ask about my medical history, reading that and I'd be out of a job. It's time to get administration involved and have that removed from my records.
It had taken some time to go through the proper channels, but it's been deleted. Later on, the endocrinologist leaves the hospital for good. I receive a phone call telling me that the doctor has left and all TRT patients will be out-sourced to other clinics and hospitals in the metro area. Going back on TRT? I think not!
Another steroid related incident I should say. I somehow inadvertently mentioned steroid usage to a nephew and a brother. I have never felt so much disdain, contempt, and hatred in my life! My brother desperately wanted me to go to jail and my nephew was dying for a fight!!! My brother lied to the cops that I'm on steroids and that I struck him on his face with my gun!
I was arrested in my own bedroom just about to go to bed and my gun taken away! How fucking low can a person get? This fucking brother knew that when I get out of jail that I would tear him a knew asshole. So he ges all packed up and goes to teach in Kazakhstan plus to get away from the IRS!
My fiery nephew turns in a tub of lard supported by his girlfriend.
Because of those two bastards, every goddamn relative know I'm on AAS.
You think you can trust your relatives, but you really can't.
When I go to gym, I get the occasional, "Hey you did look like that two weeks, Where did you gt those shoulders and back? You on something?" That's why I try to get to the gym at 5AM to avoid them. BTW, I can't even trust my woman with the "Secret" anymore. I over heard her saying that " "-------" is doing steroids? Like it's a damn "Get High" drug!
Fucking bitch. I've got plans to ditch the bitch real soon. She talks too damn much. I wonder does steroids give you ESP? Ha Ha. I hope my little story won't bore you fellas. If anything else comes to mind I let you all know.

Oh I forgot to add something or maybe I didn't, Oh well. Anyway, I used to go the gym after 7PM where most of the guys I know sign up around about the same I did, same faces almost every workout night. I began taking SuperDMZ for only two weeks that's when the "Inquisition" started and I felt like Frankenstein's Monter so I fled to 5AM where there are only a handful of people and no trials.

Top Bottom