Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Telling/Admitting to someone you have used gear - biggest mistake you will EVER make

Re: Telling/Admitting to someone you have used gear - biggest mistake you will EVER m

pretty sure 99% if not all the people at my gym know I'm on, you must be REALLY unlucky, coz none of them give a sh*t at my gym.
just luck of the draw I think you'll find...

Re: Telling/Admitting to someone you have used gear - biggest mistake you will EVER m

Well bro, we cant expect others to be like us who are open minded, who accept people on what they really are and never judge anyone based on what they did. We still build our physique by working hard and stay committed as much as possible. So who are they to judge us when all they do is look at us. They're not the one who do the training for us to get the physique we wanted. Its not their hands that get callus, not their sweat that drips and not their body that aches the next day after training. So who are they to judge :)

You dont need a person who judge you on things that doesnt even harm them in any way. Better, plug your ears with earbuds and convert that feelings into motivation. ;)

I got accused of it long before I started. If you look good then you MUST be on something.

I used to be overweight in my younger years and ran into a guy I used to know years ago and he said WOW What have you been doing? Whats your secret?

I said "Diet and Exercise". And he said THATS IT? That was long before touching anything at all.

I'm just open and honest , people know I'm an open book. I say what's on my mind and when someone asks me a meaningful question I give them the truth , weAther it be about gear or just anything in general. Life's too short to beat around the bush. Speak your , you'll sleep easy at night

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness.com - Anabolic Steroids, Bodybuilding

I got accused of it long before I started. If you look good then you MUST be on something.

I used to be overweight in my younger years and ran into a guy I used to know years ago and he said WOW What have you been doing? Whats your secret?

I said "Diet and Exercise". And he said THATS IT? That was long before touching anything at all.

It blows my mind that people can be so inquisitive and such busy bodies about what another man is doing with his own body. I had before some guy who would ask me every single time he saw me if I was on steroids. This was well before I even took anything. Back then I used to think they were all insane because I was a somewhat fluffy 190lbs (visible abs) who had just made a bunch of newb gains over the span of around 2 years and had been bulking very hard.

The problem here is that people just always have to know of the "secret". The reality is, I had been busting my ass, eating a ton if I was bulking, or a little when I started cutting. But my mistake was wanting to take it to the next level, and doing it around so many people who (unbeknownst to me) were "watching" so intently.

I lost my gains from my cycle, but I still look fairly "ok" and have reverted back to the physique I had more or less before cycling. But of course, because I was bigger before, I look like a "juice head" to everyone on my Facebook. Apparently everyone talks shit about me. I mean I used so little as well, it blows my mind that it has come to this.

When I told this dude that I had tried a PH, he was so skeptical, you could almost see the cogs in his head thinking how much of a "cheater" I am, when the reality was I only did it after years of training naturally and busting my ass. This is what all of us do... But we know once you reach your genetic limit, gains are minimal at best. I trained for 2 extra years at my genetic limit and literally didn't even gain a clear lb of extra mass. What is the issue here? It was probably my fault, because I spoke to him at length about everything I had found out about gear. Wet compounds that aromatise, dry compounds used during cutting like Tren and so on. I emphasised the fact that nurtirion is still just as important as ever, and showed him pics of me when I was still a natty... obv didn't believe me. :/ He looked at me like I was a mad scientist or something who knew everythign about gear.. In hindsight I can see why it was a stupid decision to even speak to him in the first place about any of this, given the fact that he's a "natty nazi". I told him how quickly I saw results as well, in a matter of 2 weeks, to which he responded "well I'm not about a magic pill". In order to progress and move forward. It may not have turned out the way I had planned, but now I feel like I can't even do anything anymore because I'll just be judged by everyone I know... and I already do get judged.

Not that it matters to be honest, I can't find the motivation to take anything anymore to regain what I lost just to compete and have my entire "friend's list" hate on me for doing something to improve on my physique (people already have a good idea that I've used). I think it'd feel weird announcing I was prepping for another show, since they'd all know I was going to do it with gear. And even if I competed without it, still get judged. Meh.

It's true what they say. A miserable life can be linked directly to the sort of people you are surrounded by. I feel trapped these days. Kind of wish I had stayed natty.

It's not worth telling people who have no idea about fitness, training, nutrition or aas that you take steroids. Nothing can be gained from it, because all the common person knows about steroids comes from the mainstream media, which has a totally sensationalist, fear-mongering, pseudo-science approach to steroid use.

Going to reply to this with a smirk. When i lived in brazil, about 70% of the men took steroids, and a lot, maybe the majority of women who went to the gym were cycling on something. It wasn't uncommon for people to take steroids, and it was almost a fad. In rio de janeiro there are more fit people per square mile than anyplace else in the world, big fact. I had girlfriends that were completely oblivious to the fact that the big guy walking with his shirt off along the beach took steroids, in fact mostly all of them thought it was natural.

I remember just coming off a cycle, and i was huge, on the beach there are always hundreds of people walking along, as well they have gym equipment(pull up bars, dips, etc) everywhere. I remember getting an awesome pump, and these two women wouldn't stop staring at me and talking about me, unfortunate to them i spoke fluent portuguese, and luckily they were women so i didn't approach them aggressively. They kept looking at me like i was some animal, with these huge pumped up arms. I completely shrugged it off, and said fuck them.

I had one girlfriend that was into working out, and always wanted to know what i took and how i got to be this way. So of course i told her, because he sister cycled on var so i said fuck it, got nothing to lose. Introduced her to SARMS and told her about tbol and other roids that she should get.

the consensus is that people don't give a fuck, people who know about steroids or have taken them are going to know you are juicing. I get looks at work all the time and comments about how big i am. Does that make me feel insecure or bad about it? absolutely not, just more confident.

Listen, i have admitted that i take roids to my parents, many girlfriends, admitting to injecting myself, lied about steroid use. Told many of my good friends that i have taken steroids blatantly, and those friends had already taken a few roid cycles. So, it doesn't matter, lie, tell them the truth, doesn't matter. If someone approached me and asked me i did steroids i would jump through hoops for a little bit then decide if i feel comfortable telling them..

why would you care about what other people think about you? especially if its some random bloke

It's not worth telling people who have no idea about fitness, training, nutrition or aas that you take steroids. Nothing can be gained from it, because all the common person knows about steroids comes from the mainstream media, which has a totally sensationalist, fear-mongering, pseudo-science approach to steroid use.

You''ll be surprised how misinformed even natties who are serious about the industry and nutrition/training are... many of them find satisfaction in looking the same more or less, year after year... but get upset when someone else does something about it.

Wife and Dr..... Only people that need to know. Nobody else business.

Top Bottom