Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Tat's DON'T GET FAT offseason journal

highlander555 said:
I just read the first page of the thread, and I must say-- anyone who knows how many stones they weigh is totally awesome in my book. I'm going to start weighing everything in stones!

"Hey, how heavy is that weight?"
"Oh, it's about 8 stones." (Me practicing:) )

LOL!

In the UK, people don't do their weight any other way.

I also have to tell people what I am lifting in stone as well, otherwise they don't understand how much it is.

Everything else is a weird mixture of the old Imperial and the metric system

:)

BTW 1 stone = 14 pounds

Chocolate_Thunder said:
You look as if you could easily kick my ass. :)

If you mean with balls to the walls training, yes that is possible.

If you mean cause I look so big and tough, well, pics are deceiving, I am actually quite diddy.

5'4 almost

Tat~
I finally got to see your photos! Thanks to needtogetaas!!

OMG Lady! You look absolutely amazing!!

Following your journal is so inspirational :)

So.... in refrence to my earlier amusment at weighing things in stones, I learned somthing new about the stone system (okay, I'm bored). In highland games competitions (A Scottish throwing competition) we throw a 28lb, and a 56lb weight for distance. Turns out we use the odd weights because of the stone system. The light weight is of course 2 stones, the heavy, 4 stones. Who knew?

Sorry, didn't mean to hijack the thread.

Hijack away, this is my offseason thread, I have a comp prep thread as well.

I think pics of the Scottish games would be fab.

Threads are boring without loads of pics

Pics I have... the know how to post them... that's a diffrent story. If someone wants to drop me a line to let me know how, I'll throw a couple up.

Top Bottom