Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

t3 & clenbuterol cycle for women?

b&R99

hi everyone. im new to this site. id appreciate anyone's help on a good cycle of t3 & clenbuterol for women. it seems that everyone has a different opinion. i already bought the pills, im just waiting to start taking them because i'm not quite sure how to cycle them. i do have quite a bit of weight to lose. can someone tell me how i should take these? the amounts and how many times per day for how long, etc.

thanks.

b.

i hope you have done your homework and actually know what each compound does to the body,if not then read up b/f you hurt yourself. these drugs wont do shit unless your diet is in check. if you havnt been dieting and doing exercise prior to taking the pills,you waste money and may harm yourself.

i know how you feel.my girl was bigger when i met her.she desperately wanted to lose weight and i promised id show her how. first i changed the way she ate and the foods she ate.then i started her on cardio 3 times/week, keep the goals reachable at first, then she stepped up to 5 times a week. after she did this for a month and showed me she could stay committed, then i gave her some clen and t3. women dont need more than 50-80mcg a day.2 weeks on,2 weeks off.get some keto and you can run it ed.there are diff opinoins on the dosages for t3.

the best advice anyone can give you here is to read up some more and try a program on your on b/f you introduce drugs into the body.good luck to you and stay committed!

chestrockwell420 said:
i hope you have done your homework and actually know what each compound does to the body,if not then read up b/f you hurt yourself. these drugs wont do shit unless your diet is in check. if you havnt been dieting and doing exercise prior to taking the pills,you waste money and may harm yourself.

i know how you feel.my girl was bigger when i met her.she desperately wanted to lose weight and i promised id show her how. first i changed the way she ate and the foods she ate.then i started her on cardio 3 times/week, keep the goals reachable at first, then she stepped up to 5 times a week. after she did this for a month and showed me she could stay committed, then i gave her some Clenbuterol and t3. women dont need more than 50-80mcg a day.2 weeks on,2 weeks off.get some keto and you can run it ed.there are diff opinoins on the dosages for t3.

the best advice anyone can give you here is to read up some more and try a program on your on b/f you introduce drugs into the body.good luck to you and stay committed!

ok... yea, that makes sense. that was one of my concerns is that i havent been dieting and i havent been doing any kind of exercise except for running after my two small children and a walk now and then. i am prepared for the dieting and exercise... ive done it in the past and i know how important it is. im not looking for a quick fix, its just that after having children and reaching the age of 30, its so much harder to lose weight than it used to be. u mentioned no more than 50-80mcg per day of what? t3? and what about the clen? what is keto? and u said i can run it ed.?? whats that? sorry i ask so many questions, i just wanna make sure i go about things the right way. as far as dieting, im familiar with how i should eat, my husband also helps me out alot with that, its just as far as the pills, he doesnt know what to tell me for a woman's dosage. thanks for your help. please get back to me when u can.

b.

keto = it is a diet that consists mostly of protein and fat and very little carbs.
ed = everyday

IMO (in m opinion) I would not run the T3. It sounds like you haven't run either. Clen only first then maybe Clen & T3. It is a wicked stack and I have personally done it a few times but it is not a beginners stack by any means.

8and20 has a good point,try the clen first....i know how you feel girl,my woman in the same boat...make it a goal if you do cardio and eat clean for a month,then you'll add the clen. the key to clen is taking the dosage until you cant stand the side effects, ie shaking,higher body temp. take 20 mcg the first 2 days and see what it does.if you dont feel anything then add another tab.my girl takes 80 mcg a day.do this for 2 weeks then you have to stop for 2 weeks so the receptors can clean out.then start back up.you will build a slight tolerance to it,but you'll know when it works.

ketotifin keeps your receptors clear,thus enabling you to take clen everyday. i would just stick to the clen for the time being.if you screw up t3,then you could be on it for the rest of your life,so please read on.

i know if you have the pills in your hand already you have made up your mind to do them.read on and you might want to post this in the female forum.take care and pm me and i can send you to a great female forum.

8and20 said:
keto = it is a diet that consists mostly of protein and fat and very little carbs.
ed = everyday

IMO (in m opinion) I would not run the T3. It sounds like you haven't run either. Clenbuterol only first then maybe Clen & T3. It is a wicked stack and I have personally done it a few times but it is not a beginners stack by any means.

ok so no more than 50-80mcg of clen to start with only after having my diet & exercise routine going for at least a month or two? no t3.

b&R99 said:
ok so no more than 50-80mcg of Clenbuterol to start with only after having my diet & exercise routine going for at least a month or two? no t3.

yes but u still need to taper up to that dose very slowly staying at a particular dose for 3-4 days before moving up. start very low like 20mcg and gradually work your way up to the max of 50-80mcg ed. Try incriments of no more than 10mcg every 4th day during your two weeks on. Then return to the dose you left off at when your 2 weeks off are over with. This may or may not be possible depending on your dose size of the pills. You can always cut pills in 1/2 or 1/4 to get as close as possible.

Split your daily dose in 2, one in the am and one no later than 4pm. So for 20 mcg take 10 when your wake up and the other 10 in the afternoon.

the clenbuterol i have is only 0.02 mcg per pill... and ur saying start with 20 mcg? do i have the wrong pills?

Top Bottom