Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sustanon Results after 1 week!

meathead12 said:
Don't lie to yourself, your sust hasn't kicked in yet...the short acting esters aren't high enough at one shot every 5 days to do anything.
Your gains are because your diet and training are on point. Don't insult yourself Jubei.

I would say this is the case also.

Ive never had sust kick in before 4th week personally, I know everyone is different.

But hey - if you think this 1st week is good, just wait until week 5 bro, then you'll really start packing on the Beef.

I'm like Jubei. I would feel Sust kicking in within 10 days myself. I also felt the Tren kicking in by day 3. I think it really depends on where your natural levels are. If you are naturally on the low side, it doesn't take much to make you feel a quick difference. There isn't much Prop in the Sust, but I think there's enough to get you rolling if all conditions are right. Next time frontload a gram, and then go to the 500 per week, and you'll feel it a lot better.

congrats on your weight gain but after one week you have put on that much weight? that sounds a little unbelievable but more power to you.

i did a ten week cycle of sus only at 500 mg per week. i put on about 6 or 7 lbs total. i did not put on all that much weight but i definitely saw some quality muscle growth. several people commented on it at my gym. one guy said it looked like i put on ten lbs.

LDEX will kill most of the water weight gain from Sust.. so he must be eating a VERY high calorie diet with large amounts of sodium..

I can think of any other way you could add that kind of weight in one week using LDX with anything.. ldex is some powerful shit.

Milo Hobgoblin said:
LDEX will kill most of the water weight gain from Sust.. so he must be eating a VERY high calorie diet with large amounts of sodium..

I can think of any other way you could add that kind of weight in one week using LDX with anything.. ldex is some powerful shit.

maybe Liquidex doesnt work that well for him. Maybe femara would yield better results on keeping water retention down.

Top Bottom