Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sustanon Results after 1 week!

Congrats bro, a lot people don't see any results until about 3 o4 weeks with a sust only cycle but I always do to. Keep up the work. Bam

this is my first gear cycle, and I have also noticed a very fast response on my 500mg sust cycle, accompanied by 25mg dbol everyday... im in my 2nd week, and already went from 195 to 205... i know a lot of it is water, but still.. damn! plus, my bench went up 10 pounds in this short amount of time... crazy stuff!:alien:

Any side effects with that? what u planing for post cycle drugs. Thinking of doing the same for my first cycle.

Nice work jubei, keep us posted through the rest of it. I have gained 9 lbs in 1 week, but that was with dbol, and a lot of it was water. Thats the nice thing about sust, it has fast and long acting esters.

Don't lie to yourself, your sust hasn't kicked in yet...the short acting esters aren't high enough at one shot every 5 days to do anything.
Your gains are because your diet and training are on point. Don't insult yourself Jubei.

That's interesting. I wonder how much is actual muscle. I'm up 7 lbs. myself after only a week, but figured it was all probably water. I don't look fat or bloated, however. Can you really see a big difference in bloat with 7lbs of water weight i wonder? I think I look a lot better actually.

Jacob

I'm done with my first week of sus250 at 500ml. I'm up 6lbs, and I know its not due to the sus... its to soon for it to be working that good. Its simply motovation, starting a new cycle, I'm really going all out. I've heard of guys getting fake sus and gaining 15lbs, its all in your head.

Wait 2-3 weeks...

Top Bottom