Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sust & Anavar: my 2nd cycle...

Dead Lifts went pretty good, pretty big group of us out there some of the guys were picking up 5-6 plates on each side. I hit 315 plates about 3 times, bumped up to 335 twice. Went to 365 annd couldnt get it. Everythings sore as shit right now, especially the hams and traps.

Week 2 started today. Diets going good, I dont want to ever leave the gym, I crave it lol. I have also noticed that ive been driving a lot faster then normal lol, not sure if its got anything to do with the Sust though. Cant wait to start the Var.:chomp:

Sounds like a good day of deads. Keep it up! :evil:

Today was the 4th pin... Still feeling great, diet great, training great. A few friends of mine who do not know I'm using anything came up to me today and told me I look a little different, bigger, more filled out... Made me feel good but also brought up the question, does dust really work that fast? Maybe because of the fast acting test that's in it? Also on Tuesday I worked out legs, woke up Wednesday and was able to see the viens in my legs.. Good sign?

JR hit that right on the nail and be sure you are drinking plenty of water too bro.

Taurine, nice checking into that. I weighed myself the other night after a big meal and was freaked out.. 160! I have never weighed that in my life ha! The next day before training I did again and I was around 157. So deffinetly put on a little weight... also im starting to get a little bit of a bloated look, im used to looking more tight, is there any way to get around this? Maybe eat less salty foods, or will the anavar take care of this when I starrt it?? Thanks for the advice guys I really appreciate having people to look to.

If you go to eating less food you will defeat yourself bro. DONT DO THAT! The var will make a difference. Continue eating and lifting!
Good luck bro!

Top Bottom