Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

SuperQT’s staying the course log…

superqt4u2nv said:
Ephidrine, caffine and asprin stacked together to forum a nice little fat burner.

Oh, I drink enough coffee and take an asprin a day already. LOL. Have you noticed anything with the ephidrine?

ck2006 said:
Oh, I drink enough coffee and take an asprin a day already. LOL. Have you noticed anything with the ephidrine?
It just gives a good boast when I am getting slack feeling take it around noon and 4 pm.

The magic milk is new protien I got last night it has MCT in it and is higher in fat so I use less olive oil. I dunno if it is the protien or the fact that I doubled my taurine intake but shake was a might chalky.

superqt4u2nv said:
Yeah in all the shakes I make one big shake in the morning then I just split it into 5 meals. It was the easyiest way to do the calculations.

Works for me.

for the persistent cramping, try adding a serving of magnesium and drink lots more water (if thats allowed on your diet plan - should be)

Mavafanculo said:
for the persistent cramping, try adding a serving of magnesium and drink lots more water (if thats allowed on your diet plan - should be)
I am taking magisum I think I listed it in that laundry list of supplements :) LOL I am drink 8-12 liters of water I am always thirsty and always peeing.

:worried: Oh my gosh superqt your avi pic is great. I would literally kill to have a body like that. WOW! I am gonna have to read your whole log and check out what you eat and do girl! ;)

time2getserIOUs said:
:worried: Oh my gosh superqt your avi pic is great. I would literally kill to have a body like that. WOW! I am gonna have to read your whole log and check out what you eat and do girl! ;)
Thank you very much :) I would be very happy to be back in my avi shape right now (it was takin about 2 months ago) but I deserve every pound I gained post comp for eating like a piggy.

Day 4 of 28 the journey of iron will...

” If you’ll not settle for anything less than your best, you will be amazed at what you can accomplish in your lives. “

~ Vince Lombardi ~

Shake made this morning:
1 cup egg whites
2 scopes milk chocolate mega milk
2 scopes optium chocolate
4 tbsp olive oil
25 grams creatine
20 grams taurine
10 grams glutamine

M1 9:00 1/5 of shake and 1.5 liters water
M2 11:00 1/5 of shake and 1.5 liters water
M3 2:00 1/5 of shake and 1.5 liters water
M4 5:00 1/5 of shake and 1.5 liters water
M5 7:30 1/5 of shake and 1.5 liters water

Supplements & Vitamins etc..
Vege greens 12 caps total in 2 servings
Tyler live detox 4 caps in 2 servings
MRM joint synergy 4 caps
primerose oil 1000 mg
600mg magnesium in 2 doses
2000 mg vitamin C.in 2 doses
800IU of vitamin E 2 doses
300 mg 5-HPT 3 doses
100mg of zinc a day
Multi Vitamins/Minerals 3 doses
2000mg of calcium (Take it before bed)
3-6 mg Melatonin before bed
nutrabolics GH stak before bed
synephrine as need when hunger strikes
eca stack 2 times per day
lipo burn topical fat burner before workouts and AM application after shower
12.5 mg t3
10 mg anavar
40 mcg clen

Workout:
30 minutes of cardio @ 60% max heart rate

Calories Eaten Today
grams cals %total
Total: 1169
Fat: 74 666 58%
Sat: 8 75 7%
Poly: 5 41 4%
Mono: 40 358 31%
Carbs: 19 66 6%
Fiber: 2 0 0%
Protein: 104 414 36%
Alcohol: 0 0 0%

The Shadow said:
wow

that's not a lot of cals QT
Yeah I know the diet calls for 7 x body weight in cals. This is just a short term thing. I plan on easing my calorries back up after the 28 days to get back to my regular cutting ratio which is 10-12 x BW. I know of several people that have done this program succesfully Chefwide being one of them.

Top Bottom