Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Super Duper Legal Supp Stack V2.0

Caleb's Tree said:
By the way, could you share with us how much weight, size, strength etc you gained last time?

I sure could, but instead of doing that I wrote a massive log about the entire experience titled "Phyto / Derma (progress) log" I believe.

I went from 183lbs to 201lbs. Afterwards I cut back down to around 185. I'm much leaner now, and carry a lot more mass. My strength went up about 15-20% over what it was, and 100% of that increase has remained.

Ive been reading that Havoc is great for a Body Comp shift, not so much for MASS. This is good because the gains are lean, solid, and keepable when coming off. What was your PCT on your last "legal sup stack" I forgot and must have misplaced the thread.

-Legacy

My last cycle's pct was one full bottle of Sustain

And I also was using letro / nolva to combat 3yr old gyno as part of my pct. This is not required, but I chose to do it at that time.

Youre going to run havoc and BCL's Tren MG at the same time?...Not worried about that?

I want to run both, but I dont think I have the balls to run 2 methyls at the same time. Are you running any of those "Cycle Support" products while on the next Legal Stack?

I cant decide to do Derma/Phyto/Havoc or Derma/Phyto/BCL Tren MG.

-Legacy

DJLegacy2k1 said:
Youre going to run havoc and BCL's Tren MG at the same time?...Not worried about that?

I want to run both, but I dont think I have the balls to run 2 methyls at the same time. Are you running any of those "Cycle Support" products while on the next Legal Stack?

I cant decide to do Derma/Phyto/Havoc or Derma/Phyto/BCL Tren MG.

-Legacy

1st 4wks havoc
2nd 4wks tren extreme

Ahhh, I thought it was those 2 on the 2nd 4 weeks, together, I read it wrong. My bad :)

Hmmmm, that doesnt look like a bad plan at all. Ill probably throw in some kind of liver support, but I have sustain and nolva laying around.

Once again we might be starting close to the same stack around the same time again, although you one upped me and threw in the extras last time, while I stayed on the PP Stack only. haha

-Legacy

DJLegacy2k1 said:
Ahhh, I thought it was those 2 on the 2nd 4 weeks, together, I read it wrong. My bad :)

Hmmmm, that doesnt look like a bad plan at all. Ill probably throw in some kind of liver support, but I have sustain and nolva laying around.

Once again we might be starting close to the same stack around the same time again, although you one upped me and threw in the extras last time, while I stayed on the PP Stack only. haha

-Legacy

Yeah I got a bit ansy.

I'm a DJ as well. Vocal trance / new skool breaks and a unique track over track blend of the two. 100% vinyl.

Top Bottom