Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Super Duper Legal Supp Stack V2.0

digitizedsoul said:
I love phyto test bro. Makes my appetite skyrocket, and I definitely feel "on" when i'm taking it. Insane pumps, food is so enjoyable, great sense of well being.

Awesome product and I consider it the staple of all my legal stacks kinda like most consider test the base of any gear cycle.
u look like u have gained some size from your avator

hurricane187 said:
u look like u have gained some size from your avator

I'm tryin bro big time. I got up to 201lbs on my cycle, and i've cut back down to around 185 now. I have a lot more lean mass though, so i'm really ignoring the scale. My strength stayed around, size (minus the water) stayed around and I Feel great.

Can't wait for round two....

SouthernLord said:
I have never tried it myself, but I have heard good very good things. I think it should be pretty sick with the Derma. Hell the Derma is pretty sick by itself. I am going to use Alpha Sustain, Post Cycle, and Unleashed for PCT. Should be good to go.

Now that digitizedsoul allowed us to hijack the thread. Thank you!
I have a question, SouthernLord, are you planning to use SERM after HAVOC/Derma cycle. I am starting the same one on Monday. Will do a 4 week, my first one ever. For PCT will do Alpha sustain, Cycle support from AI.
Also, thinking of using Retain2 as anticortizol, not sure at what point to start it though. I will have liquid nolva on hand just in case.

When Im done with my Ultimate Lean Stack from PP, Im thinking of trying out the Black China Labs stuff. Either Super Halo or the Tren MG. Ill most likely stack some Dermacrine and Super Halo and maybe some Phyto-Test. Of course Ima run Lipoflame through the whole thing to try to keep the gains lean and solid and keep any fat off. Ill use Sustain and BCL's PCT product and maybe some Nolva if need be. That should be in about 2 or 3 weeks. (if the plan holds up)

-Legacy

DJLegacy2k1 said:
When Im done with my Ultimate Lean Stack from PP, Im thinking of trying out the Black China Labs stuff. Either Super Halo or the Tren MG. Ill most likely stack some Dermacrine and Super Halo and maybe some Phyto-Test. Of course Ima run Lipoflame through the whole thing to try to keep the gains lean and solid and keep any fat off. Ill use Sustain and BCL's PCT product and maybe some Nolva if need be. That should be in about 2 or 3 weeks. (if the plan holds up)

-Legacy

Yeah i'm going to be moving to a new place in the coming weeks so I will need all the $$$ resources devoted to that.
As soon as i'm settled in I get to sell a bunch of stuff I no longer need like my washer / dryer, 55gallon aquarium, jetski, etc.

Anyone want any of it lemme know lol.

THEN its super duper stack time :evil:

n87 said:
Now that digitizedsoul allowed us to hijack the thread. Thank you!
I have a question, SouthernLord, are you planning to use SERM after HAVOC/Derma cycle. I am starting the same one on Monday. Will do a 4 week, my first one ever. For PCT will do Alpha sustain, Cycle support from AI.
Also, thinking of using Retain2 as anticortizol, not sure at what point to start it though. I will have liquid nolva on hand just in case.

Honestly I feel that an otc PCT will be enough when running HAVOC. I could be wrong though as this is my first run with it. I am planing on using Sustain Alpha, Post Cycle and Unleashed for my PCT and I think that will be more than enough to get back to normal post cycle. Sustain Alpha is strong stuff and Nelson's products get good feedback. I am actually worried about the side effects from not having enough estro since the Havoc has strong anti e properties. I am going to run Liv52 through out to keep from turning yellow lol.

SouthernLord said:
Honestly I feel that an otc PCT will be enough when running HAVOC. I could be wrong though as this is my first run with it. I am planing on using Sustain Alpha, Post Cycle and Unleashed for my PCT and I think that will be more than enough to get back to normal post cycle. Sustain Alpha is strong stuff and Nelson's products get good feedback. I am actually worried about the side effects from not having enough estro since the Havoc has strong anti e properties. I am going to run Liv52 through out to keep from turning yellow lol.

lol @ turning yellow, although its always better to be safe than sorry.

Your wording was humerous

So here is the latest:

8wks Derma
8wks Phyto Test
8wks Creatine MCC
8wks amp02 / lipoflame depending on what training day
4wks RPN Havoc
4wks Black China Labs Tren-xtreme

PCT is the usual derma sustain and may run ross's little stack during that time too depending on price.

Top Bottom