Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Stress is outta control

I'm afraid of

ambien-no-refills.jpg

She said she never dreams.

I fucking dream out of control. Especially lately. I'm not joking about this...the other day I dreamt I was in a fist fight with an alien in some kind of enclosed arena. I remember throwing a left hook to it's jaw, then some military dude asking me if I could teach his soldiers how to knock out those aliens. I wish I remembered more of it.

I fucking dream out of control. Especially lately. I'm not joking about this...the other day I dreamt I was in a fist fight with an alien in some kind of enclosed arena. I remember throwing a left hook to it's jaw, then some military dude asking me if I could teach his soldiers how to knock out those aliens. I wish I remembered more of it.

The alien obviously wasn't an advanced student of BJJ

just sayin'

Don't feel like working out, eating, seeing anyone and I've not slept well.

I'm flying in a few days for the first time in 30 yrs. Biggest fear of my life.
If I die, you're all in my will.
I don't have much, but some property and my RRSP's. You can split the furniture. My shoe/purse collection goes to Cindy. Mitch, you can share.

Just keep in mind that the flight crew does this several times a day, and they have never died. Also, your chances of crashing are less than getting hit by lightening, they say.

Keeping this is mind has always kept my fears in check. Although i'm not phobic or anything.

Or are you claustrophobic?

I've actually had funny dreams, where I woke myself up laughing. The only one I can remember the details of involved watching a bunch of Japanese workers having a Godzilla drill ... way to long to describe, it was silly :D

I really loved bikram yoga, but I don't have the time for it. Things are picking up at work, but I can't drop the extra $$$/ mo for the only clean studio here. Jogging is kind of rough on my back, but I do enjoy the stairmaster. Whoops my butt just the same. Ultimately, I think that I've been living in survival mode for the past 5 years or so, and I'm going to have to find a decent counselor to help me figure out a cognitive approach to addressing and dealing with stressors.

yeah ... it is starting to fuck with my back too. To bad as it is the one place I really clear my thoughts. Stress for me is when I just get a bit overwhelmed - mostly ADD stupid stuff. Clearing the thoughts is one place I really get it out.

This is going to sound super stupid but one of the life changing things for me was a little book I read called "Don't Sweat the Small Stuff - and it is all small stuff". That really taught me how to say "fuck it" not shit I can do about it.

I still get stressed in certain business transactions. Hate it - my stomach fucks up and I put on stupid weight then I will will come down with a cold for flue or something messed up afterwards. Only happens about every 3 yrs but I still have it.

Hate it. Don't handle it well.

The alien obviously wasn't an advanced student of BJJ
just sayin'

Yeah it was all standup from what I can recall. I wish I could remember more of the details of the fight though. Tornado's are the only thing throughout my life that I've had regular recurring dreams about.

Use the medication. If you use it only when you're flying it's okay.

I was afraid of flying too, and the fear wasn't rational. No fear is really. You could tell me a million times that it was safer but my body didn't know that in the air. It was awful, nothing worked on the stress.

I started talking one .05 xanax when I arrived at the airport. I can fly and actually enjoy myself when I fly.

Top Bottom