Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Stress is outta control

blueta2

Don't feel like working out, eating, seeing anyone and I've not slept well.

I'm flying in a few days for the first time in 30 yrs. Biggest fear of my life.
If I die, you're all in my will.
I don't have much, but some property and my RRSP's. You can split the furniture. My shoe/purse collection goes to Cindy. Mitch, you can share.

What is a meditation crystal? and no!

I'm not worried about dying, I have serious and debilitating claustrophobia. Yes flying and life. Lots going on with a crazy tenant I had to evict (he almost burned down my house) and work is slow cause of the holidays here where I life.....but yes mostly the flying thingy and being away from home cause my cat is dying

What is a meditation crystal? and no!

I'm not worried about dying, I have serious and debilitating claustrophobia. Yes flying and life. Lots going on with a crazy tenant I had to evict (he almost burned down my house) and work is slow cause of the holidays here where I life.....but yes mostly the flying thingy and being away from home cause my cat is dying

I thought people like you had no stress because of their enlightened life

No babe, people like us have a lot of stress hence why we get into the profession. My stress in other parts of my life is low, it's stuff like this that increases my stress.

I went to my MD who is now writing health books cause of me, for a rx of 2 Ativan so i can take them with me in case I like go nuts on the plane.
No amount of Paprika is going to calm my nerves for this one

by the way, I'm really zen in places where in the past I was not, my lifestyle works well for me

Yes I know, like I said, I don't fear crashing, I fear being closed in at 30.000ft and I can't get off

Top Bottom