Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Stress is outta control

Almost all plane crash survivors are in the very back of the plane.

OH and A not AN. WTF??? I am pacing.

Yeah, but it's not about surviving a crash that's not going to happen, it's about enjoying the flight and being comfortable. Enough good experiences you'll stop associating flying with being miserable. She's already convinced herself she's going to be miserable. It's better in the front, it's almost like you're that much closer to flying the plane yourself. Feels like you are a little closer to being in control. ;)

Plus usually more room, bigger seats

Oh, lol that must have been a typo

Pick, thank GOD I am not flying over water

Smurf, yes claustrophobia. I am cool if plane crashes ;-)

Cindy, I already booked my seat and yes it's in the front near the door. They also have been notified I have a fear of flying. It's even written on my boarding pass ;-)

AND TO TOP OFF MY STRESS....I just went to the bank for 20 mins and got pulled over for doing 6 miles over the speed limit. $115 and 2 points.
I don't get a speeding ticker for 20 yrs and get 3 in the last 4 months. All of then going less than 10 miles over the limit all at the end of the month quota time. I HATE cops!!!

I'm pacing and popping my reserve of Ativan NOW

3 tickets in 4 monthts?! Brace yourself...your insurance company will be contacting you soon :(

I just killed some stress at WalMart. Got some cat food and GF pudding. I love pudding! I figure if I'm going to die Sat, I may as well get fat.
I'm tempted to have wine mid week. No clients for 12 days :)

haha.....is it Butterscotch? Who does not have Skype in this day and age? Do you use a 486 or do you have a laptop? ;-)

Top Bottom