Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Stress is outta control

Tips...get an seat in the front of the plane. If that means flying first class on that airline then fly first class. Don't sit in the middle or the back. Front only until you are comfortable. You'll like being in the front.

i have nightmares of plane crashes every night....it's my biggest fear also, but i still fly all the time...

Are you on the ground or on the plane when it crashes? I have recurring nightmares abiut huge airplanes crashing from the sky. I'm always on the ground witnessing it all. I'm not afraid to fly though

yeah ... it is starting to fuck with my back too. To bad as it is the one place I really clear my thoughts. Stress for me is when I just get a bit overwhelmed - mostly ADD stupid stuff. Clearing the thoughts is one place I really get it out.

This is going to sound super stupid but one of the life changing things for me was a little book I read called "Don't Sweat the Small Stuff - and it is all small stuff". That really taught me how to say "fuck it" not shit I can do about it.

I still get stressed in certain business transactions. Hate it - my stomach fucks up and I put on stupid weight then I will will come down with a cold for flue or something messed up afterwards. Only happens about every 3 yrs but I still have it.

Hate it. Don't handle it well.

In hindsight I could have chosen a less stressful line of work. What I do now is like trying to find a needle in a stack of needles, and then hoping it's the right one for the job. Except you don't find out if it's the right one until the last second.

fffffuuuuuuuuugggggg

Tips...get an seat in the front of the plane. If that means flying first class on that airline then fly first class. Don't sit in the middle or the back. Front only until you are comfortable. You'll like being in the front.

Almost all plane crash survivors are in the very back of the plane.

OH and A not AN. WTF??? I am pacing.

I'm first class all the time and that doesn't help at all

Are you on the ground or on the plane when it crashes? I have recurring nightmares abiut huge airplanes crashing from the sky. I'm always on the ground witnessing it all. I'm not afraid to fly though

Both

"link to an excellent infographic on how a shark can take down a plane" has to be the gut damn funniest shit I've read in a long time.

Top Bottom