Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Strength rise but I dont get big!

NOLOGY77

Hello everyone. I have a slight problem, i have started training seriously lets say about 7 months ago. I have done 3 months 5x5 and this gave my strenght a real boost.

I can lift twice the weight i did before and i am performing now Deadlifts,squats, barbell rows chin ups etc. Week after week i can see i can lift a bit more and i love it. Now i gave it some rest the 5x5 and i am perfmorming a split programme but again it icludes bench press, squats ,deadlifts etc.

The problem is that even though my strenght gets wild lets say, my body does not show the significant size i wanted to show that i am training like a dog. I feel that for the level that my strength changed, my size remained the same. :(

What do you think? Its just my body type or its my nutrition, or training program etc?/ I eat large not always clean foods but even with junk food i should have seen some gains in size also not only in strenght. I am 5.8 and weig 190pounds

That's a diet problem most certainly, how much did you weight before, are you leaner at least?

in monings i eat 1 whole egg and 4 egg whites, oats with honey and 2 turkey sandwhiches. hit the gym around 12 o clock. have a 2-scoop protein shake, and after 1 hour i eat meat mostly either chicken or beef or pork to gther with rice or mushed potatoes. in afternoon i have 2 scoops of whey with something else maybe nuts or oats again and at night time sometimes i eat half a chicken or if i do not have anything to eat clean i eat 2 double whoopers and a big king from burger king.

The first thing i'd say to change is 2 double whoppers and a big king, anyone agree ? (unless its a cheat meal)
I'd say before bed eat whole eggs, feels good for me lol

Wheres the tuna and steak at ? Gotta get some steak and tuna in there

How much protein you taking in per day?

The first thing i'd say to change is 2 double whoppers and a big king, anyone agree ? (unless its a cheat meal)
I'd say before bed eat whole eggs, feels good for me lol

Wheres the tuna and steak at ? Gotta get some steak and tuna in there

How much protein you taking in per day?
I agree bro! You cant expect clean muscle gaind eating two double whoppers and a Big king bro! Try this. Take your body weight and multiply that by 2.5. Thats your protein needs for gaining. Then Take your diet and spread it over 6 to 7 CLEAN meals a day. The breakfast doesnt sound bad but I personally would leave off the 2 turkey sandwiches and leave those for another meal. Eggs and oats w protein shake, then 2 hours later maybe throw in the turkey. Objective here is to spread out your needs over 6 to 7 meals a day and that does two things. Keeps your metabolism up and gives you the caloric and protein intake you need in order to grow.

the whole diet plan is bad not just the fast food. try this its a basic start to dieting to grow

divide 2g Protein, 3g carbs, .5g fat per lb of bw per day between 6-10 meals. you also need a few servings of green veggies and a good multi v.

1- oats with protein powder
2- turkey bacon, eggs, milk, oj, whole grain toast
3- chicken, sweat tater broccoli
4-workout followed by a high sinple carb whey shake
5- steak, whole grain pasta, asparagus
6- shake
7- right before whole eggs

a few important things are

pay attention to your body- if your not changing any or you are losing weight than you need more food, if you are gaining to much fat you are eating to much food (remove carbs).

if you ever feal hungry- drink milk and eat nuts between meals for this.

as you go you will learn by looking in the mirror and make adjustments as needed.

This doesn't sound like a problem at all to me. Your strength continues to go up but your size stays the same... where is the problem! If I could bench 315 at 150lbs I would be a lot happier than benching 350 at 230lbs.

IMO just stick with what your doing. You'll come to realize after training for a while that size doesn't matter. Being grossly overweight for your body does nothing but cause health problems, and yes thats true regardless of whether your fat overweight or muscular overweight. Either way your putting additional stress on an organ that WILL eventually wear out, so why wear it out sooner?

5'8" 190lbs is big man there is no need to get bigger than that. Just keep training to be stronger.

Top Bottom