Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Strasser comes through with proof **'s stuff is good

Well, well... this reminds me of the huge Mexican steroid argument of 2000....lol

The Iron Game said:
You guys will never understand, this post isnt about whether IP products work or not (oral masteron? oral suspension?) no one comments on these though btw, but this post is stating tests were carried out. I give a shit if they work or not but get off your high horses when you keep reading tests have been done but yet these people always fail to post the hard copies. Why can no one comprehend that? I am 350lbs 4% bf but I wont show you a picture :rolleyes:

You enjoy using IP products, feel free to and no one is stopping you. But stop these bullshit its been tested posts. How much people getting paid to post this? :confused:

Is it so hard to scan and post the hard copies.

My thoughts exactly! BTW, Iron Game, when r u going to post those pics of yours... :D .

WTF is a jug anyway can soemone email me a pic of a jug.
Pllllllllllllllllleeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaassssssssssssseeeeeee..
i even said please:D

In case you IP bashers/haters/lovers haven't noticed,
scanning a hard copy of a product test is AKIN to
committing SUICIDE. Each hard copy(legitimate) has
a REF# and name, place of occupation etc..
You'd have to be CRAZY to post somethin like that unless
you lived in Brazil or another steroid-legal land.
I'm sorry but ANONIMITY is what keeps us from being
busted.

And for all you bashers, NEXT TIME, DO THE F*CKING
TESTS YOURSELVES you cheap assholes.

Ok, now back to researching.

Godspeed

ORIGINALLY POSTED BY FONZ:

busted.

WORD

needleboy said:
ORIGINALLY POSTED BY FONZ:

busted.

WORD

Photoshop can do AMAZING things :eek2:

I can appreciate a good debate just as much as the next guy. But it seems this kind of thread always tends to leak out a little too much information. IMO we are becoming too "comfortable" with what we post and should use more discretion. A lot of what has been said is common knowledge to most(I'm not talking about quality of gear here either), but why add fuel to the fire? I brought this up because it appears that seizures and controlled deliveries have been occurring more frequently lately.

My $.02

Hill Billy

:(

Do you IP haters realize he isn't even Chinese?.....do you know where he gets his powders from?....do you have any idea just how real these powders are?.....

yes - I realize that we do not know what nationality he is - his MG pickup name is probably fake or someone else as well - anyone can get a "genuine" indian/pakistani/bangledeshi/etc. ID for very little cash to say anything that u want it to.

yes, i do know where he gets his powders from, tho some of his sources still elude me ;) - yes all the powders are real, are generally HPLC tested before he gets them and are made by liscenced pharmcos.

Do you realize that he doesnt have a lab at all! Its much cheaper to contract it out to a pill processor to mix it for you and make a run of 100,000 pills or so. no need to buy the equipment - cause its all legal there, presuming u have a pharma liscence. As to the injectables - that could be another story as to if he mixes those himself. The question is depending upon who you pick, the quality of contractors in China varies considerably and some are good and some are pretty sloppy.

Anyway - no point in bashing IP. His quality control is a little sloppy at times cause its done elsewhere but most of his products work as advertized. his customer service is not always the most friendly or cordial but ive never had a problem and hes been good to me on th eproducts Ive used. Either debate the quality of the product but no point in critisizing its maker - its not like hes trying to scam u fellas or anything.

Top Bottom