Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Stop-Mo frames

So if someone were to come to your place would you put on a stop mo performance?

Cause that'd be pretty cool.

Cheers,
Scotsman

Scotsman said:
So if someone were to come to your place would you put on a stop mo performance?

Cause that'd be pretty cool.

Cheers,
Scotsman

Sorry, My puppets are asexual, that's why they give such fierce interpretations. :D

LuluDeren said:
Sorry, My puppets are asexual, that's why they give such fierce interpretations. :D

LOL, I honestly didn't mean that in a sexual manner, I think stop motion is cool as hell.

Cheers,
Scotsman

Scotsman said:
LOL, I honestly didn't mean that in a sexual manner, I think stop motion is cool as hell.

Cheers,
Scotsman
:D Apologies. I just saw the words 'mo'...and 'performance'...and this IS 'C&C'.

It is a cool artform, and a lost art, IMO. Takes alot of time, labor, and love to pursue it. It's a much different experience molding tangible properties and moving them in true 3-dimensional space than plotting on a screen:)

calveless wonder said:
crazy chicks are usually good in the sack

:silly:I'm eccentric....frigid.....and judgemental.<<<repost :evil:

vixensghost said:
What is the meduim you use to make said puppets?

Talented Miss LuLu!

Tanky Vixen :heart:

I use a wire armature, ceramic heads, material scraps to build the body *bag*-filled with fiber stuffing, fabric paint, and loads of embellishments; from sequins to beads.

Top Bottom