Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Steve's guide to pct. huge K hits to all who post in this thread!!

stevesmi

Head Mod
Elite Moderator
its that time again fellas, when you are running a cycle or plan on running a summer cycle. but the real question is not how much you gain on cycle, its about what you KEEP!!! to keep as much gains as possible we know you have to keep killing it in the gym and also with your diet. but the most important factor is running not just a pct that gets you recovered as soon as possible BUT one that will make you feel good and motivated.. if you feel like shit on pct then your workouts are also gonna be shit. if your dick stops working you shy away from pussy even when its thrown at you. we all been there but it doesn't have to be like that this time!!!.

well I've been away for a few days but now I'm back and its time for me to help you with your pct. but this isn't a thread where I list a generic pct because those don't work for everyone the same way. this is gonna be where you PM me your full stats, your full cycle, and your history and I mold you a specific pct FOR YOU and you alone.

whether you are new or you are a vet this is your chance as I will be answering PM's all weekend. the one caveat I ask is please do not PM me if you are not serious or you are one who doesn't believe in pct. that is not fair to others who are looking for help. and if you happen to read this thread at a later date please feel free to get in on this, it doesn't have to be this weekend specifically.

also everyone who posts in here gets a nice K hit from me.. if you a newb introduce yourself, if you are a vet tell us what you are running or plan on running.

I had really great success on my last pct going all OTC. I left out a SERM completely for the first time and I have never felt better and more motivated during or after a pct. I was free of mood swings and lethargy which was nice for once. I'll probably continue to go this route as long as it continues to work for me. It cost me a few dollars to run this but it was well worth keeping my gains. Some things I used:

Methyl eaa
Test infusion
N2slin
Keto burn
Forged post cycle
MHO poppers
Creatine
Ostarine

I had really great success on my last pct going all OTC. I left out a SERM completely for the first time and I have never felt better and more motivated during or after a pct. I was free of mood swings and lethargy which was nice for once. I'll probably continue to go this route as long as it continues to work for me. It cost me a few dollars to run this but it was well worth keeping my gains. Some things I used:

Methyl eaa
Test infusion
N2slin
Keto burn
Forged post cycle
MHO poppers
Creatine
Ostarine

I plan on using the same pct as well I don't think ill be ostraine tho

Awesome Steve. Great guy here fellas. Take full advantage of this. Here is what I plan on using for pct at the end of my current cycle.
Post cycle/unleashed
Forma
Daa power chews
N2slin
N2burn
Ostarine
Still debating on low dose of clomid 25/25/25/25
Gonna keep with n2guard for first two weeks of pct as well

HCGenerate on cycle
HCG starting 4 weeks before PCT. 500 iu for 2 weeks, 1000 iu for 2 weeks.

1-4 Clomid: 25/25/25/25
1-4 Forma Stanzol: 5 pumps, twice ED
1-4 Unleashed/Post Cycle: 2 servings each ED
1-4 D-AA: 3 grams pre-workout
1-4 MK-2866: 25 mg ED

SARMS Bridge after PCT.

BAM!

I'm on day 6 of this right now:

Clomid 25/25/25/25
Forged Post Cycle
Methyl EAA
Test Infusion
Keto Burn
Forma Stanzol 5 pumps 2x a day
Osta

I have DAA as well but is it needed with the Methyl EAA?

I don't want to send you a PM about this, since it's not really about PCT, and I know that you get flooded with PM's all the time already.

So everybody be sure to take advantage of this, Steve really knows this stuff!

Thing is, that since I'm in TRT, and do my cycles in blasting style, I'v been trying to come up with the most optimal way moving to cruise mode.
So far best method has definitely been using an AI, adding Ostarine for a few weeks while tapering test dose down to meet my TRT dosing. Last time I also used S-4, since shutdown is fact you have to generally accept when in TRT. Although I do use HCG when doing blast with compounds that shut you down hard i.e. Tren.
So to sum it up, what products/protocol do other people use after their blasts when moving to cruise mode? Any input would be great, even though I'm quite happy with my current protocol, always looking forward of ways to improve things.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

awesome guys.. I will get to everyone's PM's this weekend so be patient. I will be travelling all day Friday after the tropical storm caused my flight to be cancelled (American airlines sucks ass) . but this weekend its gonna be my dedication to the EF community to make up for my absence.

I pm'ed Nelson about rolling out of my first, and may I add awesome cycle, into TRT. I'm 50 yo and have been coming up around 500 on my test levels for a couple years. I muscled up pretty goof over the 17 years I trained clean, which goes to show you what diet and strict, killing it, routines can add up to. Nelson recomended;

Unleashed/Post Cycle
DAA

I figured clomid and HGC would not be included as I will not be kicking my system back on due to 100 mg of Test once a week until I meet with a Dr. who specializes in TRT. Of course I used HCGenerate ES and N2Guard on cycle. I also have D Spark, Forged Post Cycle, and Forma Stanzol in the cupboard. Not sure if I will just spread these out now or save some for after my next blast.

Top Bottom