Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Steve's guide to pct. huge K hits to all who post in this thread!!

I had really great success on my last pct going all OTC. I left out a SERM completely for the first time and I have never felt better and more motivated during or after a pct. I was free of mood swings and lethargy which was nice for once. I'll probably continue to go this route as long as it continues to work for me. It cost me a few dollars to run this but it was well worth keeping my gains. Some things I used:

Methyl eaa
Test infusion
N2slin
Keto burn
Forged post cycle
MHO poppers
Creatine
Ostarine

Glad to hear about your SERMless success bro!

I pm'ed Nelson about rolling out of my first, and may I add awesome cycle, into TRT. I'm 50 yo and have been coming up around 500 on my test levels for a couple years. I muscled up pretty goof over the 17 years I trained clean, which goes to show you what diet and strict, killing it, routines can add up to. Nelson recomended;

Unleashed/Post Cycle
DAA

I figured clomid and HGC would not be included as I will not be kicking my system back on due to 100 mg of Test once a week until I meet with a Dr. who specializes in TRT. Of course I used HCGenerate ES and N2Guard on cycle. I also have D Spark, Forged Post Cycle, and Forma Stanzol in the cupboard. Not sure if I will just spread these out now or save some for after my next blast.

What's the point of pct if you're on trt?

Great thread!

My Pct after 600mg Test week for 14 weeks.

Pre PCT:
HCGENERATE
hcg

Pct:
Low dose Clomid
Post Cycle/Unleashed combo
DAA
Methly Eaa

Sent from my DROID RAZR using EliteFitness

I still like clomid. I feel 2 weeks is enough in conjunction with our sponsors various PCT items. I adjust depending on the cycle of course, but a basic protocol is:

HCG two 500iu administrations beginning of last week of cycle along with ostarine @ 25mg/day through PCT.

1-2 clomid 50/50
1-6 nat. test booster
1-6 Forma

Hi, I am a newbie doing my first cycle. This is my second post. Doing 500mg test cyp each week for 16 weeks. Two pins per week. I am currently in week 5. My age is 36, weight 90kg, height 170cm, body fat approx 16%, training for about 5 years before this cycle.

I have a huge range of supps I am taking while on cycle: NTBM N2guard, HCGenerate, vit B, C, D, E & K. Fish oil 9g per day, milk thistle, Hawthorne berry, CoQ10, glucosamine, alpha lipoic acid, green tea extract, resveritol, magnesium, probiotic and a multivitamin. I am taking Alex 0.5mg eod to prevent estrogen sides.

For PCT I have Bridge, Forged post cycle, forma stanozol & DAA. I have a couple of bottles of nolva just in case, but after all the stuff I've heard I am not so keen on running it.

Thoughts? On the right track?

Hi, I am a newbie doing my first cycle. This is my second post. Doing 500mg test cyp each week for 16 weeks. Two pins per week. I am currently in week 5. My age is 36, weight 90kg, height 170cm, body fat approx 16%, training for about 5 years before this cycle.

I have a huge range of supps I am taking while on cycle: NTBM N2guard, HCGenerate, vit B, C, D, E & K. Fish oil 9g per day, milk thistle, Hawthorne berry, CoQ10, glucosamine, alpha lipoic acid, green tea extract, resveritol, magnesium, probiotic and a multivitamin. I am taking Alex 0.5mg eod to prevent estrogen sides.

For PCT I have Bridge, Forged post cycle, forma stanozol & DAA. I have a couple of bottles of nolva just in case, but after all the stuff I've heard I am not so keen on running it.

Thoughts? On the right track?

whats up bro. just PM me as much info as possible.. makes it a helluva lot easier for me to get to all these PM's that way.

I'm new to gear but I must say that with all the conflicting advice out there, Steve's advice helped me plan my first cycle PTC. I was in the dark and he showed me some light.

I'm new to gear but I must say that with all the conflicting advice out there, Steve's advice helped me plan my first cycle PTC. I was in the dark and he showed me some light.

thanks man, thats what I like to hear.

there isn't one correct pct or one way to do it, but i feel like with my experience and knowledge dealing with so many guys the past few years and seeing hundreds of bloodwork from juiceheads I have a really good feel of what will help and what isn't necessary in each individual situation. its all about saving people money and getting them back feeling good asap and the amazing thing is with the new supplements hitting the market it makes it all easier and easier. you don't need to run 6 things in pct anymore.

Top Bottom