Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

some dude who works at the gym wants to fight me, im scared to go today

Sub-Zero

High End Bro
Platinum
so hes always there big tough dude, teaches boxing sometimes there.

i was walking back from the fountain, and hes just staring at me, so i look back, i start walking past and is eyes are just following me.

so i take my headphones off im like

"hey did you wanan say something"

he immediately looks pissed like i was instigating with that comment and grumbled something and i go

..."well cause you were looking at me like you wanted my attention, i see you around enough figured maybe you wanted to say hi or something"

hes like

"oh...no"

im like

"alright cya man"

and put my headphones in and go back to the weights i was using.

w...t...f?

"hey did you wanna say something" sounds like something a dickhead would say.

Your ass is grass for sure now.

SublimeZM said:

i was walking back from the fountain, and hes just staring at me, so i look back, i start walking past and is eyes are just following me.

he immediately looks pissed like i was instigating with that comment and grumbled something and i go

..."well cause you were looking at me like you wanted my attention, i see you around enough figured maybe you wanted to say hi or something"

hes like

"oh...no"

im like

"alright cya man"

w...t...f?
Maybe he was wondering why you were benching with the yellow 5lbs weights?

alien amp pharm said:
"hey did you wanna say something" sounds like something a dickhead would say.

Your ass is grass for sure now.
even if i was insitgating he was literally eye fucking me.

like sitting down, head cocked downward glaring upward at my eyes and following me with every step i took as i passed by him. like trying to make me look away type dickhead shit

SublimeZM said:
even if i was insitgating he was literally eye fucking me.

like sitting down, head cocked downward glaring upward at my eyes and following me with every step i took as i passed by him. like trying to make me look away type dickhead shit

Could be your only chance in getting laid by the sounds of it- You had better reconsider your approach next time this happens. :)

kick him in the balls or throw some pocket sand in his eyes right off. then kick him repeatedly while he's vulnerable.

SublimeZM said:

hes like

"oh...no"

im like

"alright cya man"

w...t...f?
you are dead meat..

switch gym asap.

Top Bottom