Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Stop telling me what to do with sarms!

dylan is trying to help you man. if you cannot see that then that is your problem, not his.

s23 is a very very strong sarm. it has been shown even at therapeutic dosages to effect sperm count!!! and you want to run it at PED dosages at your age? how does this make sense. do what you want but i always say atleast do your own research. s23 you need to wait until you are 25

I’m 21 years old. 5’11’’ and 140 pounds. I feel like i have reached my plateau and ready for more out of my workouts
I posted on another forum and some dude gemelli or whatever started telling me not to do this or that. My body and my choice
I'm going to use s23 and there isn’t a thing you can do about it okay? 😛
the least you can do is teach me how to use it properly. I will never go back to that forum

lucky for you mr Gemelli will show up in any real forum and if you had half a brain you would listen to the man

If you feel that you know better than experts then go for it. I find you to be intolerable myself and you sound as though you really do need to learn some hard lessons which by your attitude, you will certainly do so

If your not interested in listening to alternatives and such why would anyone want to help you with dosing since in all honesty you sound like someone that knows it all and will do what they want anyway. Have fun with your body and your choice, hopefully eventually it develops a fully developed adult brain before you kill yourself.

Top Bottom