Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

some dude who works at the gym wants to fight me, im scared to go today

abolish the weak said:
I had this little fuck with 225lbs on the decline bench a few wks ago just eyeballing the shit out of me from across the room. I was covered up too, sweatshirt and pants, and this kid wont stop eyeing me. I didnt notice it at first because I dont look at my surroundings much at the gym, but my partner did. Then I looked over and realized that everytime he looked over he then looked back at his freind and started to chuckle. Not sure WTF was so funny, I'm pulling over 500 for reps, and he's throwing up his badass 225. Anyways, I didn't have to say anything to the kid as my partner beat me to it. He basically told the guy "not sure WTF your laughing at us about, but your wife beater and physique is the real joke today" and I'm being dead serious. We are probably the 2 most hated people in the gym, but also the 2 most respected, and the 2 biggest. Dont sell out and suck on this faggots dick and make up all nice, he was eye fucking you bro, fuck that!!

worse are these females (mid and late 20's) at my gym who are always laughing and giggling around me. it's like they think i'm funny or something. it's a sinister laugh, not the type where you think they are digging you. i have my tunes on but everytime i am near them i can see their stupid faces and hear their annoying laugh and giggle. if they were guys i would have said long time ago, "i don't get it, what's so funny?" i try my best to stay 20 feet away from them.

jackangel said:
why not mention that you've been dating him for 4 months and he just caught you cheating on him with another manchild?

i think that's a pertinent bit of information.

I knew there had to be more to the story.

HarrietTubman said:
kick him in the balls or throw some pocket sand in his eyes right off. then kick him repeatedly while he's vulnerable.

lol@ pocket sand, everyone should carry sand in their pocket specifically for this reason.

You should have looked him up and down real slowly and licked your lips and gave him a wink, instantly putting him on the back foot as he figures out a course of action, giving you time to launch a 10lb plate at him and be all over him like a fat chick on cake.

Just tell him you have AIDS, then he won't touch you for fear of getting your blood on him.

This is simply too funny ! How about this, the next time he comes over toward you, you fall to the ground in the fetal position and whimper like a little school girl. That might work. LMFAO

Top Bottom