Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

So I'm caught in some triangle with high school bitches

BassMaster

Not literally highschool bitches but hear me out. This shit is long.

Theres a place I go and shop/eat everyday and it has a lot of attractive females. Well I'm 22 and 3 of these girls went googly eyed on me or some shit. I've do very well, 3 cars my own house and bass boat...I'm a tall skinny bastard and literally have no game. I can't pick up women, most of the time they hit on me and it takes me a while for the light bulb to come on but anyhow.

Ones hot, ones little heavy for my taste, and the other was a little young (17 I'm 22)

Anyhow, the hot one begged me to take her to her prom, shes 18 and is moving later this month to be with her "boyfriend" or whatever 500 miles away. Anyway, she said it was because my dad has an 80's model GTS Ferrari (not pricey by Ferrari standards) so I pimped the Ferrari to her prom and had a good time. I was just the 6'7" guy with an Armani suit to show off to her high school girlie friends right?

Well I went to a local party bout a week later where the heavier girl showed up to. Shes 20 and is just a raging bitch, but after a few drinks she seemed more my type and I banged her...well not once that night and in the morning. I hadn't got laid in a longggg time.....

Anyhow, all is cool right?

Well the heavier girl goes to work and brags I am the best lay ever blah blah blah and shows them some supposed hicky I gave her. A.) I know I'm not some kind of sex god B.) She gave herself a hicky, I don't suck necks C.) My dick isn't as big as she told them

But fuck it right? That makes me look like a bad ass

Well I go out of town for a few days and late in the evening the young girl and the hot girl come to my house (they knew where it was but never been in)

Well I'm wondering WTF, and they both start bitching about how the heavier girl is so mean to the hot one for taking "her man" (me) to the prom and rubbing the younger ones nose in the fact that I fucked her. I told them I wouldn't have fucked her if I wasn't drunk and that it was prolly a big mistake. The heavier one is head over the hot one at work and the hot one quit today, she already gave her two weeks so no big deal. But she said a bunch of shit about how I just fucked her cause I was drunk when she threw in the towel and walked out. WHAT THE FUCK?

Well younger girl and heavier girl team up and start talking. The conversation was about the 20 minute chat we had about her at my house.

Younger girl tells heavier girl what i said, heavier girl is all fucked up that I don't have feelings for her or some shit and has sent me like 7 text messages today.

I dunno what to do, the hot one is gone for sure :( What is sad is I found out the hot one fucking liked me and my dumbass treated her like a "friend" cause she was taken by some douche 500 miles away. I COULD HAVE LANDED THAT NO PROBLEM.

Well I called the younger like 20 minutes ago and told her thanks for breaking the news to the heavier girl. Made me not look like the bad guy blah blah, she says "Oh well you know she left work today, she started bawling and says she is going to quit..." She texted me and told me so no problem...psyco can deal with it. Well the younger one has this huge crush on me and I still think I can land it.

Would you guys persue the younger chick or just chunk the duece and haul ass for a greener pasture?

BassMaster said:
Not literally highschool bitches but hear me out. This shit is long.

Theres a place I go and shop/eat everyday and it has a lot of attractive females. Well I'm 22 and 3 of these girls went googly eyed on me or some shit. I've do very well, 3 cars my own house and bass boat...I'm a tall skinny bastard and literally have no game. I can't pick up women, most of the time they hit on me and it takes me a while for the light bulb to come on but anyhow.

Ones hot, ones little heavy for my taste, and the other was a little young (17 I'm 22)

Anyhow, the hot one begged me to take her to her prom, shes 18 and is moving later this month to be with her "boyfriend" or whatever 500 miles away. Anyway, she said it was because my dad has an 80's model GTS Ferrari (not pricey by Ferrari standards) so I pimped the Ferrari to her prom and had a good time. I was just the 6'7" guy with an Armani suit to show off to her high school girlie friends right?

Well I went to a local party bout a week later where the heavier girl showed up to. Shes 20 and is just a raging bitch, but after a few drinks she seemed more my type and I banged her...well not once that night and in the morning. I hadn't got laid in a longggg time.....

Anyhow, all is cool right?

Well the heavier girl goes to work and brags I am the best lay ever blah blah blah and shows them some supposed hicky I gave her. A.) I know I'm not some kind of sex god B.) She gave herself a hicky, I don't suck necks C.) My dick isn't as big as she told them

But fuck it right? That makes me look like a bad ass

Well I go out of town for a few days and late in the evening the young girl and the hot girl come to my house (they knew where it was but never been in)

Well I'm wondering WTF, and they both start bitching about how the heavier girl is so mean to the hot one for taking "her man" (me) to the prom and rubbing the younger ones nose in the fact that I fucked her. I told them I wouldn't have fucked her if I wasn't drunk and that it was prolly a big mistake. The heavier one is head over the hot one at work and the hot one quit today, she already gave her two weeks so no big deal. But she said a bunch of shit about how I just fucked her cause I was drunk when she threw in the towel and walked out. WHAT THE FUCK?

Well younger girl and heavier girl team up and start talking. The conversation was about the 20 minute chat we had about her at my house.

Younger girl tells heavier girl what i said, heavier girl is all fucked up that I don't have feelings for her or some shit and has sent me like 7 text messages today.

I dunno what to do, the hot one is gone for sure :( What is sad is I found out the hot one fucking liked me and my dumbass treated her like a "friend" cause she was taken by some douche 500 miles away. I COULD HAVE LANDED THAT NO PROBLEM.

Well I called the younger like 20 minutes ago and told her thanks for breaking the news to the heavier girl. Made me not look like the bad guy blah blah, she says "Oh well you know she left work today, she started bawling and says she is going to quit..." She texted me and told me so no problem...psyco can deal with it. Well the younger one has this huge crush on me and I still think I can land it.

Would you guys persue the younger chick or just chunk the duece and haul ass for a greener pasture?

just let her turn 18

she is 17 your 22 just get someone your own age or at least a little closer but thats just my opinion...

Dude you got girls throwing yourself at you, and a ferrari. Stop whining. Get out there be nice, talk to some girls, show them a good time and take em back home!

These girls are giving u a petty headache tell em take it or leave it and move on, plenty more pussy in the pond

WTF is this thread?? Pussy is throw at you, you either take or you don't, period. Good thing about being a guy is that at the end of the day ur dick has a simple, one-track mind, leave the drama for the chicks...

hit hit hit it it it...

"young pussy, ya got to hit that young pussy, as much as you can"

quote from ????

Top Bottom