Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sick Of People Who Do Not Have to Train Traps?

Wrongun

Plat Hero
Platinum
Are you sick of hearing how some lucky people never have to train their traps? I have to train the life out of them just to see small gains. Can anyone help me out with the secreat of large traps?
Like i said i have to work twice as hard on this body part just to keep them in line with the rest.

some people have gifted bodyparts, some don't , and some are in between, and some just don't train them correctly.

GO HEAVY BRO, and release COMPLETELY at the end of a shrug, and then pull back up again and keep position for 1 sec.
GO REALLY HEAVY on shrugs. They blast my traps, I have no probs seeing them grow!

PEAK CONTRACTION. I am one of these ppl that has to make sure my traps don't grow to fast. I only do 2 sets for them. Most ppl don't train traps properly, squeeze and hold at the top as much as possible.

Hey, about your traps problem. Pre-exaust your traps by doing heavy upright rows, then do some heavy shrugs holding the contraction for 3 seconds. After all this do front plate raises. Take a 45 pd plate (or whatever you can lift) and raise it in front of you 90 degrees from your body holding it for 3 seconds. Make sure that your hands are evenly placed on the plate. Give it a shot. I garuntee that your traps will burn after all this!!!! let me know if it works.

traps??

wtf??? ur traps not growing?? are u doing deadlifts in ur routine?? deadlifts hits all the mucsles in the back area incudling the traps!!!

Top Bottom