Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

for those who do training splits help

Lafeo26

I have a question from those of you on here who are training with splits routines
reading online you’ve got split routines from two days up to five days even in some situations
the ones that are 2-day splits are usually upper body one day and lower body the next
but a lot of splits usually are more upper body and less lower body
is there a reason that people are training their upper body more days? Is it because the lower body just doesn’t need as much training to grow?

I have a question from those of you on here who are training with splits routines
reading online you’ve got split routines from two days up to five days even in some situations
the ones that are 2-day splits are usually upper body one day and lower body the next
but a lot of splits usually are more upper body and less lower body
is there a reason that people are training their upper body more days? Is it because the lower body just doesn’t need as much training to grow?
2 day splits no way i do 6 day splits i train bodyparts 2 times

you have to factor in rest time that's going to be when your muscle growth

if you're just starting out I recommend learning how to do correct form with compound lifting

Top Bottom