Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Shaved Head

I'd keep my head on a swivel if I were you, strongbow. Doctors have money, and people with money can easily pay professionals to even scores for them. If he feels like he had it coming, you're in the clear. But if he's bitter and wants to get even, you might be in for a world of hurt...or worse.
Yea well all I can say is he had better pay somebody cause his punk ass, sure as hell would never stand a chance at being a man a doing his dirty work himself. The prick called me a couple of weeks after the meeting between my foot and his ass and apologized said he was out of line with his comments to my wife and that he deserved his ass whooping. You guys don't get it twisted I don't live in NYC, where I am from the doctors are more like glorified vets. THey are not filfthy rich, with mob connections. This prick prolly don't make much more annually than I do, so I am not really worried too much about some sorta of comeback. I know I wear the label of hot head every where I go, but I dont start no shit with nobody and I don't side step no shit when it gets started, if that makes me a hot head, then so be it. Having balls enough to take up for my own might not be politically correct these days, but then look at the kinda shit we have in politics. Thanks for your concern, bro, but I think I'm gonna be ok.

Naw he was more scared about her filing charges on his ass, as was his wife. His wife said he got what he deserved and there would be no charges pressed against me. She actually came to the police station and told them to let me go. But lay low I will do, thats why Im at home on Saturday night playing with the computer. I am a pretty laid back guy beleive it or not, I just got a hair trigger. I really aint some guy that goes around looking for shit, always seems to be some dip shit that wants to try me out thou. My wife is a very attractive women and that mixed with my temper is not a good thing. I really am not a red neck at all, but I live among a bunch of them and yall know how red necks are, I just put them in their place when I have to.

you are making this up.

they dont let violent criminals out of jail, because the victims wife asks them to..

you are making this up.

they dont let violent criminals out of jail, because the victims wife asks them to..
Mind your buisness, if the victim doesn't press charges then there has not been a crime. I don't make shit up or call BS on everything that others have going on. Why don't you get some excitement in your life.

Mind your buisness, if the victim doesn't press charges then there has not been a crime. I don't make shit up or call BS on everything that others have going on. Why don't you get some excitement in your life.

relax bro, i just think you are lying. im not attacking you, personally. just the details of your story.

Assault Investigation & Charges

"Can I Drop The Charge?

No. If there is evidence of an assault, the police have to lay charges, and proceed with them. The decision whether to lay charges is not yours, but is made by the police in consultation with the Crown Prosecutor. This is true even if you ask them to drop the charges or say you would rather get a peace bond than have the charges laid. This is done to prevent the accused person from pressuring you into dropping the charges.

Once the police lay the charges, they consult with the Crown Prosecutor about the case. The Crown Prosecutor reviews the case and decides whether there is enough evidence to take to court. If the Crown thinks there isn't, they may decide to withdraw the charges. If there is, they will proceed to court, even if you do not wish them to do so. "

relax bro, i just think you are lying. im not attacking you, personally. just the details of your story.

Assault Investigation & Charges

"Can I Drop The Charge?

No. If there is evidence of an assault, the police have to lay charges, and proceed with them. The decision whether to lay charges is not yours, but is made by the police in consultation with the Crown Prosecutor. This is true even if you ask them to drop the charges or say you would rather get a peace bond than have the charges laid. This is done to prevent the accused person from pressuring you into dropping the charges.

Once the police lay the charges, they consult with the Crown Prosecutor about the case. The Crown Prosecutor reviews the case and decides whether there is enough evidence to take to court. If the Crown thinks there isn't, they may decide to withdraw the charges. If there is, they will proceed to court, even if you do not wish them to do so. "
Like I said I live in a small town where everyone knows everyone, including law enforcement. Could care less if you beleive it or not, BRO. Your new AVI looks much better by the way, you must be hitting it hard.:verygood:

Pwnt by a youngster. Again.
Really now, don't you have something better to do, or you gonna sit on the sideline and pour gas on this shit again???

Like I said I live in a small town where everyone knows everyone, including law enforcement. Could care less if you beleive it or not, BRO. Your new AVI looks much better by the way, you must be hitting it hard.:verygood:

lol

Small towns have no law because everyone knows everyone. You watch too much TV.

Top Bottom