Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Shaved Head

I was in the self checkout line holding a gallon of milk when he came at me. I dropped it when I had to hit him and the top came off. I threw my sneakers away because of it.
What did he come at you for, just some idiot gonna rush you, or somebody you knew?

What did he come at you for, just some idiot gonna rush you, or somebody you knew?

Well I was in the self checkout line and there was a lady in front of me. First come first serve thing. This guy was behind me and was drunk, I could smell the booze on his breath. So the next checkout thing became available and he just cut in front of the lady. She was nice and said "excuse me, but I was next". He said "fuck off cunt" and spit at her. It hit me and I asked him wtf his problem was. He came at me like he was going to hit me and I caught him with an uppercut on the chin and he just dropped. Bruised the fuck out of the tendon on my middle knuckle and it was swollen for weeks. He got arrested.

Well I was in the self checkout line and there was a lady in front of me. First come first serve thing. This guy was behind me and was drunk, I could smell the booze on his breath. So the next checkout thing became available and he just cut in front of the lady. She was nice and said "excuse me, but I was next". He said "fuck off cunt" and spit at her. It hit me and I asked him wtf his problem was. He came at me like he was going to hit me and I caught him with an uppercut on the chin and he just dropped. Bruised the fuck out of the tendon on my middle knuckle and it was swollen for weeks. He got arrested.
Good for you hope you broke his fucking jaw. See this is the kinda of shit that happens to me everywhere I go, if its not some asshole hitting on my wife, its some perv using profane language around my kids. I honestly bro aint some bad ass looking for a fight, I just find myself in situations like that all the time. Good for you thou on knocking the drunk on his ass.

Top Bottom