Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Shaved Head

getting beat down by this dude must've been made 10 times worse by how stupid he looks with his burnt head and stripes from his sunglasses.
HAhAHAHAHAAHAHA real funny, bro.

tell wife to get another job, sometimes thats the only way. especially when dealing with powerful prick docs.

tell wife to get another job, sometimes thats the only way. especially when dealing with powerful prick docs.
Yea she already has another job, so hopefully it will not be a problem any longer. I know that this particular doc will not be bothering her any more. So I can lay low for now.

Try soaking your head in green tea if you can. Guys who work in construction and are often sun burnt have made mention of this working to ease the damage and pain. I'm not sure if it works though.

my mother's old treatment was a sponge bath in tomato juice. sounds strange but it did work.

my mother's old treatment was a sponge bath in tomato juice. sounds strange but it did work.
I have heard that one before, lot of people swear by it. I made it thru the weekend, so its all but over with now. I will wash my head with SPF 2000000, till my hair grows back. Thanks for the suggestion.

i've been topless for over 8 years; i still lube up with sunblock when i know i will be outside during peak sun hours. i have hats stashed everywhere, lol.

i've been topless for over 8 years; i still lube up with sunblock when i know i will be outside during peak sun hours. i have hats stashed everywhere, lol.
I just tried out at the suggestion of a friend. It aint bad, but being a bald newbie, I was not prepared for the all day in the sun I got on Saturday. One my friends asked me at some point during the day if I wanted to borrow his hat, never clicked with me that my damn head was being scorched. I learned my lesson and now I will just wait for my hair to grow back, if it will grow back after the 3rd degree burns, LOL.

I'd keep my head on a swivel if I were you, strongbow. Doctors have money, and people with money can easily pay professionals to even scores for them. If he feels like he had it coming, you're in the clear. But if he's bitter and wants to get even, you might be in for a world of hurt...or worse.

the only cure for pain when you are a bald headed bodybuilder is to get yourself at least 17 similar, yet different, thermal graphic tees (preferably affliction). the more skulls, swords and short phrases (such as "love is pain"), the higher the pain reducing qualities. best of luck bro.

Top Bottom