Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Shaved Head

Naw he was more scared about her filing charges on his ass, as was his wife. His wife said he got what he deserved and there would be no charges pressed against me. She actually came to the police station and told them to let me go. But lay low I will do, thats why Im at home on Saturday night playing with the computer. I am a pretty laid back guy beleive it or not, I just got a hair trigger. I really aint some guy that goes around looking for shit, always seems to be some dip shit that wants to try me out thou. My wife is a very attractive women and that mixed with my temper is not a good thing. I really am not a red neck at all, but I live among a bunch of them and yall know how red necks are, I just put them in their place when I have to.

lol dude if you have a hair trigger and a temper and beat a docs ass in his office then that does not = a laid back dude
its ok dude, not everyone in the world can be laid back and chill like ariel or some damn shit

there are gels that have lidocain in them. then when it starts itching like hell get some of the benadril spray
Now there is a good idea, Thanks for the concerned reply bro, I will try that out.

lol dude if you have a hair trigger and a temper and beat a docs ass in his office then that does not = a laid back dude
its ok dude, not everyone in the world can be laid back and chill like ariel or some damn shit
My father was a Marine Corp Col, I was just raised to never back down, be a man at all costs and suffer the out come of your actions. Fighting does not make one a man, I know, but what else could I have done in that situation. She had been working in the hospital with this ass hole constantly at her when he made his rounds and shit and I did let it slide for awhile, even told him personally if he kept up with his shit I was coming for him. When she came home from work crying about it, cause she couldnt stand it any longer I handled it the only way I knew how. Fighting doesnt solve everything but it damn sure gets your point across in a situatuion like this. But its been a couple months now and the talk around town has kinda died down about it now. I just hope that the idiot thinks about what I give him the next time he decides to harass somebody els's wife.

strongbow is gonna end up getting pwned hard just look all the other tough guys in the cemetary
you seem like a good bro, but your type always gets served sooner or later.
sure you know this

strongbow is gonna end up getting pwned hard just look all the other tough guys in the cemetary
sure you know this

yea im thinking someone retaliates with some sort of ammunition involved. or he starts to dance with the wrong bor who already has a gun and gets shot.

sure you know this

getting beat down by this dude must've been made 10 times worse by how stupid he looks with his burnt head and stripes from his sunglasses.

sure you know this
I know the type your talking about and that aint me. I just dont listen to a lot of shit. And yea your right some body is eventually gonna shot my ass. But what could I have done diffrently with that BS, I mean would you have let somebody get away with shit like that if it had been your lady? I seriously do not go looking for this crap, but I have learned that there is a lot less shit to get into if your ass is at home, which is where I will be from now on. But tough guy I definately am not, do not even carry myself that way.

Top Bottom