Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Shaved Head

Shaving the head can be fun, but you have to wear a cap outdoors.

Hey Cletus, you're the one that said it.
Yea I know LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO you dudes crack me up. This is my attempt to not be hot headed. The shit happened bro, just like I said it did, if you a Sub dont beleive it thats you and Sub. Let me ask you this question thou, If your lady comes home crying about some prick constantly commenting on the things he would like to do to her, What would you have done?? Take into mind now, I already told the cock sucker one time to chill out. WHat do you do JNEV, you let it slide once more or do you go ape shit and handle it?

Yea I know LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO you dudes crack me up. This is my attempt to not be hot headed. The shit happened bro, just like I said it did, if you a Sub dont beleive it thats you and Sub. Let me ask you this question thou, If your lady comes home crying about some prick constantly commenting on the things he would like to do to her, What would you have done?? Take into mind now, I already told the cock sucker one time to chill out. WHat do you do JNEV, you let it slide once more or do you go ape shit and handle it?

Well I'd handle it realistically and if I talked about it I'd tell the truth.

Let me ask you this question thou, If your lady comes home crying about some prick constantly commenting on the things he would like to do to her, What would you have done?? Take into mind now, I already told the cock sucker one time to chill out. WHat do you do JNEV, you let it slide once more or do you go ape shit and handle it?

Lol, wait, so you apparently beat up a doctor based solely on the grounds that she told you he was being verbally nasty to her?! :FRlol:

Well I'd handle it realistically and if I talked about it I'd tell the truth.
I'm sure you would bro, hope your girl never has to find out how you would handle it.

Lol, wait, so you apparently beat up a doctor based solely on the grounds that she told you he was being verbally nasty to her?! :FRlol:

the perv told her to spread her legs, she started crying and ran home to hubby, who beat ass.

turned out it was her OBGYN.

since they were good brols, he dropped the charges.

he told the story at the next AA meeting, where the sherrif, the doctor and he all recieved free drinks and laughs from the rest of the winners circle

And just think, you and wifey could've had that doctor working for you to pay for your early retirement if you'd just had her press charges instead of beating his ass.

You evidently don't have kids. When and if you do I hope you'll think things through a bit differently. What does your Marine Col. dad think of your actions? Would he have done the same?

Top Bottom